Welcome to zzz/tech/
0. All global rules apply: https://zzzchan.xyz/rules.html
1. /tech/ is a primarily SFW board. NSFW is only allowed if spoilered.
2. Keep the topics related to technology and computing.
3. When making a thread, put some effort into the OP. Low quality threads and template threads will be bumplocked. Some low quality threads that have already been bumplocked can be deleted if too much fills up the catalog.
4. For the QTDDTOT thread and the meta-thread, there can be only one unless the reply limit has been reached. If the previous thread is at the reply limit, anyone can recreate those threads. Thread quality rules do not apply to these threads.
5. Low quality shitposting will be met with DELetion or all files in the post being unlinked (frogposting, wojaks, >he doesn't use [insert thing here], Reddit logo spam, etc.). Otherwise, shitposting is allowed but try not to derail threads.
1. Try keeping most of your tech support questions, software recommendations, consumer advice, and other questions that don't deserve threads in the QTDDTOT thread. If there is a specific thread for your question, try asking there instead for a faster response.
2. Try not to ask questions that can be found on any search engines. You will most likely be told to search more and not receive an answer.
tmp note: Code formatting is now [code][/code]
http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm [ Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20201213211741/https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm ]
Read the zzzchan FAQ for information on code formatting: https://zzzchan.xyz/faq.html#post-styling
If you explicitly disable frames with Noscript or uMatrix and the captcha isn't working, enable frames for zzzchan.
According to the JSchan dev (JSchan is the IB software zzzchan runs on):
>Frames are used so noscript users can refresh the captcha without refreshing the whole page.
If needed to privately contact me, send me an email at wizard30 [at] tfwno [dot] gf
Linux distro wikis (can apply to all distros)
Tech article sites (need to add more)
https://digdeeper.neocities.org/ [ onion: http://digdeep4orxw6psc33yxa2dgmuycj74zi6334xhxjlgppw6odvkzkiad.onion/ ]
https://spyware.neocities.org/ [ onion: http://spywaredrcdg5krvjnukp3vbdwiqcv3zwbrcg6qh27kiwecm4qyfphid.onion/ ]
https://eldritchdata.neocities.org/ [ onion: http://ps3g2ogwmj6hbv2pmpjxbs4n2mtgygxhvptmyoruf7yeywhrbuhusmqd.onion/ ]
NOTE: It's preferred to use the Wayback Machine/archive.org instead of archive.today/archive.vn nowadays as the latter is behind cuckflare's "I'm under attack mode" with Google recaptcha and it appears when using a VPN or Tor.
https://web.archive.org/ [ onion:
https://archive.vn/ [ mirrors: https://archive.fo https://archive.md https://archive.is ] [ onion: archiveiya74codqgiixo33q62qlrqtkgmcitqx5u2oeqnmn5bpcbiyd.onion ]
Warning about archive.vn hidden service: there are clearnet tracking pixels and when attempting to create an archived site, it redirects to cuckflare.