/fit/ - Health and Fitness

Health, fitness, nutrition, and GAINZ


New Reply
Sage
X
Message
Files Max 5 files32MB total
Password
[New Reply]


pOrN iS GoOD foR yOu guYZ trUsT mE


The_Phone_Call_that_saved_Greece.jpg
(50.5KB, 621x699)
If you have a simple one-liner question, ask it here.
I'm seeing contradictory information on low weight, high rep routines. Some people say they're worthless, but apparently a lot of old bodybuilders were successful with high rep routines. Are they useful for performance, or strictly hypertrophy?
I'm completely new to lifting and don't want to buy more weights than I have to, seeing as gyms in my area are currently fucked.
Replies: >>48 >>98
>>45
Bodybuilding is a gay meme and to this day I still don't understand how people still think it's possible. Just do some light exercise everyday and you have already look your peak. No amount of exercise is going to make you look buff (as fuck) unless you are a fat ass which defeats the purpose. The only reason those bodybuilders look the way they are is from drugs.
Replies: >>59 >>98
>>41 (OP) 
Is it ok to train biceps and chest at same time ?
And is it ok to increase the weight and dercrease the number of repetition after each set ? like for example :
I did 10kg bench-press 12 times then the next set I do 12kg but 8 times.
Replies: >>52 >>98
>>51
If you legit have no strength to finish the reps, then it's fine, but you should still try to to finish them. Ask someone to spot you and give you a little help if it's necessary.
Replies: >>54
thanks_reddit.png
(369.4KB, 550x709)
>>52
>ask someone to spot you
Is it true that bodybuilders love sucking dick?
Replies: >>75 >>98
Sandow.jpg
(9.7KB, 284x273)
>>48
This really doesn't answer my question. I'm interested in whether or not high rep low weight sets are beneficial for someone who's not lifting for looks. When I said "old bodybuilders" I'm talking about Eugene Sandow old, not Schwarzenegger old.
Replies: >>65 >>182
Does anyone recommend a daily and morning stretching and workout routine?
>>59
In a way that looks like nitschze
Replies: >>98
Are men like Eddie Hall, Martins Licis and Julius Bjornsson so strong due to peak genetics or can somebody reach such an impressive strength through sheer training and dedication?
Mainly asking because every time I see them in videos I feel like that even if I really tried, I could never come even close to them.
Replies: >>70 >>98
>>69
Does it matter?
Replies: >>71
>>70
Yes. Are they merely an exception to the rule, a super rare genetic miracle that may get forever lost if they die, or can any determined man reach, or at least come close to, their status if he trains hard enough?
Replies: >>72
>>71
But I mean, if you found out for sure that you could never be as strong as Eddie Hall, would you stop training? Strength is relative, the weakest gorilla around can still rip Eddie Hall's arms off, so the only comparison that matters is to your own self. That's how I see it anyway.
Replies: >>73
>>72
>if you found out for sure that you could never be as strong as Eddie Hall, would you stop training?
No
> the weakest gorilla around can still rip Eddie Hall's arms off
Gorillas are way weaker than the retarded 1920s tests claimed. But unfortunately the shit information about them from back then has become the norm layman knowledge nowadays. You too are a victim of this misinformation. Gorillas can't rip your arms off, anon. They are dumb animals and Eddie would fucking kill them in a fight.
Replies: >>74
Extreme_Doubt.jpg
(95.5KB, 676x380)
>>73
Replies: >>106
>>58
Yes
484ABF60-71DA-40FF-8A61-562BCBD4FECE.png
(105KB, 500x507)
>current year /fit/ can't even answer my beginner question about reps
>also believes 500 lbs apes are weak when fucking chimps are stronger than humans
Sure is cuckchan in here.
Replies: >>98 >>106
a_wooo.jpg
(400.9KB, 606x857)
>>45
Arnold liked to do both. He'd warm up, then do a weight he could do no more than 15 (Might have been 12 but I can't remember for sure. Doesn't matter too much just go with what you like.) reps with, then something he could do no more than 10 with, then 8 then 6 then he'd try to squeeze out another 6 reps. He would also have designated "heavy days" wherein he'd do heavy weights for low reps.
Reason for this is that while bodybuilding is more about looking strong rather than being strong and high reps are certainly better for getting more mass, high weights are what give them a harder, more aesthetic appearance. So he concocted this routine to get the best of both worlds: The lean mass of high reps and the hard, shapeliness of high weight.
Outside of aesthetics, it has its pros and cons. High reps at low weight puts more strain on your ligaments which makes them stronger but also gives you mad DOMS. It also doesn't do much for your strength but its good for muscular endurance.
Personally I favour high weight, low (2-5) reps, but I always start and finish with with my 10-15 rep weight. It seems to be working.

>>48
Shut up, you misbegotten cuckold. Just because you're so inbred that you look like those agent orange kids in Vietnam doesn't mean the rest of us won't make it.
Yes most, if not all of the bigger, leaner guys use(d) roids. But there is no shortage of ripped/swole guys out there that have never touched anything harder than coffee and onions. The only catch is that none of them are happa or jewish, so you have my condolences.

>>51
>Is it ok to train biceps and chest at same time ?
Yes. You're most likely going to be doing bench press for chest which doesn't touch your biceps.
That being said, I'd advise against bothering with curls as a beginner unless you personally have a special reason to isolate biceps or you only do them as an afterthought. Beginners are better off doing compounds like chin-ups and rows.
>And is it ok to increase the weight and dercrease the number of repetition after each set ?
Of course! Basically everybody does this and it's the best way to train because your light sets warm you up for the heavy ones.
And, of course, spotters are always a good idea. Especially if you're new because they can help with your form. Don't listen to the nigglets!

>>58
Yes. Personally I like to suck femboy dick. The cute noises they make when you tease their feminine cocks are out of this world and the high fruit diets they typically eat make their cummies the most delicious thing you could ever eat.

>>65
I do not, but have this (you) instead.

>>69
The simple answer is "Genetics.". Chances are, you're no threat to the World's Strongest Man title.
However! You should still train to be the best you can be. Being the 1000th or even the 10,000th strongest man in the world is still incredibly useful, respectable and sexy, and unless you look like the bone goblin, you don't know what potential your DNA holds. There are so many timid lardasses and scrawny lanklets out there that have potential, but they don't see it because they waste their lives playing World of Warcraft.

>>93
Yeah some people ITT are pretty fucking gay and that's coming from a dude who's favourite food is femboy semen.
5384fe8cce6db51b2f20b871591064bb3d4a70b59db92fa1e17beabe7e0e389a.jpg
(85.8KB, 512x768)
>>98
>Yes. Personally I like to suck femboy dick. The cute noises they make when you tease their feminine cocks are out of this world and the high fruit diets they typically eat make their cummies the most delicious thing you could ever eat.
>that's coming from a dude who's favourite food is femboy semen.
I hope this is satire.
Replies: >>124
>>74
>>93
>m-muh SUPER POWERFUL dumb gorilla will rip your arms off, snipe your back in two and blah blah blah
>Proof? I have no proof because (excuses)
Studies show chips are weak. What makes you think gorillas are any different? A well built man would wipe the floor with a retard gorilla. People still unironically believe the 'gorillas can lift over 800kg!' meme even though not once was this ever proven. Not even halfway close. https://archive.vn/S5aR4
Replies: >>107 >>112 >>117
lol.jpg
(61.5KB, 461x346)
>>106
>chips
Meant chimps, obviously. Here's a picture of a few dead gorillas for fun.
Replies: >>117 >>124
07506e9fb8c0ddda530086f62db99495c9d0b10095bf48bd10bab61e72f3f16b.jpg
(113.4KB, 680x680)
>>98
I mean, thanks for answering my question but bloody hell.
Replies: >>124
>>106
A 315 pound gorilla can run 25 miles per hour. You are retarded.
>>98
>Muh genetics
It's not genetics it could be that he has eaten well enough to build a proper body and you don't need meat to have a healthy and strong body. Eddie is a fucking Jew there is no way in hell it's genetics. 
>Yes. Personally I like to suck femboy dick. The cute noises they make when you tease their feminine cocks are out of this world and the high fruit diets they typically eat make their cummies the most delicious thing you could ever eat.
>Femboy
Are you that same faggot on /b/? Because this explains why you're so retarded.
Replies: >>114 >>124 >>452
>>113
>you don't need meat to have a healthy and strong body.
Vegetards need to be burned alive.
Replies: >>115
>>114
>No indication that in a vegan at all
>Just meat bro! You'll be fit and strong in no time!
>What is a  bio-diverse diet
Replies: >>116
>>115
>bio-diverse diet
A meme, just like every other diet that doesn't put you in a state of ketosis.
Replies: >>118
>>106
You are one dumb ass niggermonkey yourself you know that right? First of all Gorilla weight like twice or three times as your average body builder and can easily tear down a banana tree while bodybuilders cannot or require some from of equipment and time to destroy one fucking tree. I dare you face up against a Gorilla and not come back with bruises and broken bones.
>>107
>Ah yes abusing animals and pictures of dead gorillas being shot proves my superiority!
You're just as gay as >>98
Replies: >>119
>>116
> A meme
Please educate me on a diet where you seek to grow and eat a wide spread of different types of plant based foods is a meme.
>>117
>0 arguments
>yeah well, you see, this one time I saw a gorilla tear down a banana tree!
>This is ultimate proof of how supernaturally strong gorillas are. Humans stand no chance, not once, not ever. Gorillas will kill us all in an unarmed fight.
Replies: >>122
<0 arguments
No, surprise that you're really retarded. I argued why you're wrong about gorillas. Another thing to note gorillas have incredibly dense muscles and also have way more muscles than we do and on top of that can absorb twice more nutrients from eating numerous amounts of food from eating due to their large stomachs. This is something a bodybuilder does not have and can't do, so a gorilla absolutely would kick your ass.
<yeah well, you see, this one time I saw a gorilla tear down a banana tree!
There is no one time dumbass they do this often, gorillas fuck up trees to get bananas, or for pure entertainment. You still haven't brought a proper counter argument.
<This is ultimate proof of how supernaturally strong gorillas are. Humans stand no chance, not once, not ever. Gorillas will kill us all in an unarmed fight.
Didn't I just say that they are  twice the weight of the average body builder? If you want to toe to toe with a gorilla then go ahead I wouldn't stop you as a matter of fact I would pay a ticket to see you get your ass beaten crying like a bitch. The only way you would win is either the gorilla is an absolute retard to not know how to fight back or need a weapon to win otherwise a gorilla one on one in an unarmed fight is going to beat your shit. None of what you said contradict nor counters my points, but only putting words into my mouth, because your nigger brain can't do any proper research whatsoever.
Replies: >>137
6f6069be7bf33dd6fadcefa62c3cd048.jpg
(35.1KB, 507x380)
>>119
The idea of humans "fighting" wild animals bigger than themselves is so stupid I don't even want to argue about it. Being in a fight with feral nigger human who isn't trying to use technique and is just swinging wildly is hard enough, fighting a 300 to 500 pound animal with enough grip strength to pop your skull like a melon, that also bites, is out of the question. Normal humans can barely handle 12 pound feral cats for fucks sake, even housecats have driven off burglars.
Also elite powerlifters are shit at fighting anyway because they have to spend all their time lifting instead of developing skills. 90% of any weight division in the UFC would fuck up almost any pure strength athlete. Not that it would make a difference in "man vs gorilla".
Replies: >>137 >>146
itsjoke.jpeg
(180.5KB, 1000x1000)
>>103
>>109
Just having a spot of fun, lads.

>>113
Dude we are talking about the strongest men on the planet, not just really strong guys. A genetically average guy could become ridiculously strong with the right diet and hard work, but it takes a genetic ubermensch + hard work + passion + amazing diet to become The Strongest.
As for Eddie being a jew? The Ashkenazim are weak due to inbreeding and disgenics but they also have shitloads of european DNA and outliers do happen. Also, all it takes to be considered (((chosen))) is for your mother to be (((chosen))). Ergo, you could have a line of girls marrying big, 100% goy scottish highlanders dating back to a jewish woman in the 18th century yet their descendant is still technically jewish. So I would ask you to elaborate on Eddie's jewish heritage before you dismiss him as genetic trash.
>left-of-field vegetarian shilling
Are you that Hitlerposter from the other thread? Remember that Hitler wasn't a vegetarian when he was in the military. He only stopped eating meat after he got a job where physical prowess was of secondary importance. It's all good and noble to not hurt animals, but you're not proving much when you are, by your own admission, a DYEL. Being skinny and flexible works for you, but it's not for everyone.

>>107
If those monkeys didn't have guns or machetes, that silverback could have easily massacred the lot of them with his bare hands. I don't know what you're trying to prove besides that you're a subhuman. A cow that spends her life fucking around the pasture can outlift any man. I don't see how a cow-sized man that spends his life doing gymnastics while on a bulk is gonna be weaker than a man-sized man. Not to mention this cow-sized man's muscles are, kilo fo kilo, "1.5 times" as strong as the man-sized man's.
Replies: >>125 >>137 >>146
>>124
Hitlerposter here, that's not me. My views on vegetarianism are more nuanced. I think from a conventional science point of view, a balanced diet including meat is nutritionally superior to vegetarianism, and I'm not opposed to eating hunted meat when I know who shot it and prepped it.
That said, I think (((factory farming))) is unacceptable, and I unironically believe in qi, and that slaughterhouses will permeate the meat with negative qi that will at best, cause anger, anxiety depression or stress, and worst case, cause physical illness.
Replies: >>127
>>125
Yeah I can totally agree with that. I need to learn how to hunt so I don't need to worry about if my meat came from factory farms or those poor chicken-like abominations that can't walk.
Orangutan.jpg
(92.7KB, 640x583)
What are some high protein lunch combos I can buy without raping my wallet, bring to work, and have them not taste like shit?
>take ingredients that have a high protein/cost ratio
>think of nutritious things you could cook with them that are still enjoyable the next day
>cook those things, but with a greater proportion of high-protein ingredients
That's my strategy.
Soups are good because they are better the next day and make good use of bones and cheap cuts. They suck if you don't have a microwave/stove at work though.
Chicken, eggs, milk, bugs, mushrooms, lentils and beans are good ingredients to use. Combining beans and rice is an ancient alchemical trick to materialize extra protein from The Void.
I like to cook stir-fries, omelettes, curries, chankonabe, minestrone and chili con carne. Also you can just do something like bring boiled eggs, protein shakes, fried/baked/raw meats and other standalone protein foods alongside whatever fruits, vegetables and carbs suit your fancy, rather than making singular dishes.
Also consider using organ meats. They are very nutritious but most people find them repulsive so they are also cheap as shit. Personally I find liver to be disgusting but birds seem to have rather enjoyable livers. I sometimes like to make stroganof but I substitute 1/3 of the beef for chicken livers. Don't eat liver too frequently though! It'll give you vitamin A poisoning if you do.
>>121
>>122
>>124
>post research that debunks the chimps are super strong meme
<but surely gorilla strength can't be ridiculously overrated! They can totally lift over 800kg and beat the shit out of us all, hurr durr

Also
>muh banana tree
I didn't even have to spend more than 1 minute to find 2 people beating the shit out of these trees. And both of these men probably weight 1/5th as the retard gorilla in that other video, which says a lot. 
>Australian punches a banana tree until it breaks and falls: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65hv4k
>Muai Thai monkey kicks a banana tree until it falls. 2nd kick pretty much did it, 3rd kick finished it off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gloGY3UDZDo

There is no doubt in my mind that if they simply wrestled the tree it would snap just like with the gorilla's. Instead they're kicking and punching it to show off.
>>137
Your post didn't debunk shit and my previous post clearly illustrated how you are wrong even if the link you posted was 100% true. Please consider suicide, you shit-smeared retard.
>>137
The fact that you think a banana tree disproves that gorillas are stronger than humans is hilarious. Banana trees aren't even a good example of comparing human and gorilla strength at all considering that banana trees are as tough as an most trees, which is why these guys were able to beat it down with fists and kicks. If you want to disprove that gorillas aren't strong then why don't you go fight an actual gorilla and be the man to debunk zoologist and biologist that they're weak shit?
Replies: >>144
>>143
>Are as a tough
*Aren't as tough
KYS.jpg
(99.3KB, 1280x881)
>>124
>Dude we are talking about the strongest men on the planet, not just really strong guys. A genetically average guy could become ridiculously strong with the right diet and hard work, but it takes a genetic ubermensch + hard work + passion + amazing diet to become The Strongest.
Their is no confirmation whatosever that it's genetics, both of his parents are Jews whether they have Euro genes or not, there is no proof that he is genetically fit.
>>137
>>post research that debunks the chimps are super strong meme
Cool, but that has nothing to do with gorillas, and your own article only talks about chimpanzees.
>Thinks that two random dudes punching and kicking bananas tree means that they are as strong as gorillas
>Anon doesn't know that bananas trees are weak as shit when it comes to its bark compared to other trees.
You're a retarded refer to >>122, comparing a gorilla to a human in terms of strength makes no sense at all. Gorillas weight way more than humans do and they have more muscles. You have done nothing to disprove the anons who are arguing with you and seem to seek to only be a retard on /fit/. I wouldn't be surprise if you originated on cuckchan.
Replies: >>452
What made Muhammad Ali good at fighting?
Replies: >>167
>>165
We have a martial arts thread >>27
Why wouldn't you ask there? 
The short answer to your question is, remarkably light and slick footwork for a heavyweight. That and shady boxing underground dealings.
Replies: >>170
>>167
I don't know but for some reason I didn't it the thread. I'm just noticing we have a /fit/ after browsing /v/ this whole time on the site.
The only kind of curls I'm doing right now are Zottman curls because I'm obsessed with the idea of grip strength and Popeye forearms, is that enough, or could there be a problem with this approach?
>>59
Still drugs, didn't they use bull testosterone or something like that?
>>98
Give me some examples of the supposedly natural bodybuilders your talking about.
Replies: >>194
2daf4529f8250d3a4fabab50a52ec5976f6d0e3d1241517f16a91b09ebfe56d9.jpg
(145.7KB, 1333x1500)
I'm planning to buy one of those pull up bars that mount in-between door frames, thing is my door frames are made of cheap ass thin wood and the walls aren't too solid either. Question is, what are the odds I fuck my shit up and break everything including myself? Anyone has experience with these kinda things?
Replies: >>194
>>184
>being this sheltered
Just go anywhere that has people that actually use their muscles and look around. You wanna tell me every labourer is on roids? Or that some nigger in the middle of The Congo even has access to them?

>>192
How much do you weigh? How cheap are we talking? Doorframes are surprisingly strong, so unless you live in China or some other shithole or you have rot/termites, you should be alright.
Replies: >>197 >>201
3.png
(220KB, 362x430)
1.png
(478.8KB, 865x389)
2.png
(168.3KB, 369x397)
>>194
I'm barely 140 lbs, and I dunno how cheap, they are new so I don't think they're rotting at all but they look very damn flimsy and some parts aren't even attached properly, see pics.
Replies: >>209
>>194
See you just proved my point, how can a nigger in the congo spend his money and effort in the gym and food but still look ripped? You will never get big going to the gym. I never said you can't get ripped, just that you will never be able to look even remotely close to hollywood type of body. Not without drugs. Your bicep will never be so big that everyone cant help but to look that them.
Replies: >>209
I've been looking at the 5/3/1 routines. Anyone tried them out before? I am sick of just flailing at the gym with no progress.
How many of you have built or are building a home gym due to Chinese aids? Wondering if there's enough people to warrant making a thread about it to ask questions.
Replies: >>206
>>204
I looked and EVERYTHING is sold out or on back order. So thats on hold.
Replies: >>207 >>209
>>206
I've been going through craigslists religiously to find deals. I got a shitty bench, bar, and some weights for an alright price all things considered. New stuff still gets restocked, it just gets bought nearly immediately. I found this reddit thread that has bots that constantly post whenever the main suppliers update their websites with new inventory. https://old.reddit.com/r/homegym/comments/j1d716/stock_and_shipping_25_sept_2020/
I need to buy a rack for squats next followed by rubber plates for dead lifts. Can't wait to drain my bank account with those purchases.
Replies: >>208
Disgusted_Dog.gif
(1.1MB, 200x270)
>>207
>spoiler
I'll just stick with my single dumbbell and callisthenics.
>>197
Damn, someone fucked up. I'd be nervous about that too, even at 60kg. I think this is something you should ask a carpenter about.

>>201
Now you're not even talking sense. There are ripped jungleniggers. Jungleniggers do not have junglesteroids. You're trying to tell me that anybody can get ripped by climbing trees and swinging machetes, but gyms have some sort of gainz-stealing aura that stops this? You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Just go back to fapping to NTR and keep your weird defeatist obsession to yourself.

>>206
Yeah, fuck buying things these days. Thankfully, timber, scrap metal and concrete are still affordable.
Replies: >>231
>>137
From the article you linked
>Yet his team’s experiments and computer models show that a chimpanzee muscle is only about a third stronger than a human one of the same size.
A third stronger is a lot stronger retard
>The team went on to look at the muscle of chimps that had died of natural causes, which revealed that two-thirds of their muscle consists of fast-twitch fibres, whereas more than half of human fibres are slow-twitch.
Hence why chimps can win against humans in a fight
>>41 (OP) 
Do you lads know any great Push/Pull workout program ?
My friend refuses to do deadlifts with me claiming it'll fuck up your joints. How valid is his point and if it isn't, is there any scientific documentation to disprove it? He's one of those faggots that requires a study to believe anything about weight lifting. Took me over a month to convince him to do squats properly. He unironically brought up a guide on how to do body weights squats while pregnant as a good example of his "scientifically accurate proper form".
Replies: >>215
>>214
I don't know anything about lifting, but did you tell him that he's a retard and that women have a higher centre of gravity, which makes their  ideal biomechanics different than that of a man?
Can you get /fit/ with bodyweight alone or is it "gym or bust"?
Replies: >>226
>>223
I'm no expert but if arnie says you can get do it with bodyweight exercises only, then I trust him
>>209
Show me the buff as fuck congo nigger without steroids then genius, since you seem to know them well personally. If the congo nigger is already ripped, it proves my point that you dont even need to train jack shit to reach your potential, and gym certainly wont help you. Also I never said gym restricts your muscle development retard, it's just not going to work noticeably better than say, doing 50 push up a day.
>>41 (OP) 
Lads what can I do to maximize my weight lost program? I'm already doing fasting which cuts down 1-2kg per week, but I feel like I can do better than this. I don't feel like going water only and I'm training everyday as well.
Communism.jpg
(98.9KB, 1080x897)
is it possible to make gains and lose fat at the same time? I'm not overweight but the small amount of body fat around my stomach has really been bothering me lately, what's the ideal diet to burn it off and how long would it take assuming I follow it religiously?
Replies: >>273
>>252
If you're just beginning then sure
>what's the ideal diet to burn it off and how long would it take assuming I follow it religiously?
custommealplanner.com
Replies: >>276 >>277
6167a22cfc4942ca019b9579d41931b7fee0571e00779931cc9cc06b3050ade5.png
(495KB, 750x702)
>>273
the premise of that website seems good but it's basically telling me to eat 1,3 kilos of food per meal, that can't be right
Replies: >>278
>>273
that site is archaic as fuck, and I'm not willing to spend $200+ every two weeks on groceries. wouldn't a high protein/low carb diet while running on a treadmill every day have the same effect?
Replies: >>278
>>276
You're likely doing something wrong with the inputs
>>277
You can customize it if you're a poor fuck, select broke in nutrition type.
> wouldn't a high protein/low carb diet while running on a treadmill every day have the same effect?
Yes indeed, that's the point.
Should I stop fapping? If so why should I stop?
Replies: >>317 >>332 >>345
Spoiler File
(32KB, 519x525)
>>314
It's up to you man. It's an exchange of a large amount of your yang creative energy for a few seconds of intense pleasure. If you save up that energy instead other effects will be produced. There's no moral judgement involved, it's just a question of if you want to be more productive and get more shit done.
>>314
I'd encourage you to stop, but the jury is still out on that one, there must be some truth to the old wisdom of abstinence though.
>>314
I hear that once per week is optimal for testosterone production. I think a lot of it was perpetuated by Muhammad Ali and the movie Raging Bull, but everyone does it so it can’t be that unhealthy. I’d just do it if you get the urge to when you see something rather than just doing it out of boredom or lethargy.
Replies: >>350
>>345
Does blue balling increase testosterone? I feel like when you're in a constant state of horniness, more man juice can be created.
Replies: >>351
>>350
not really, there is an upper limit to how much you can have in your system, and having too much (yes, it is possible) does cause actual medical issues (hair loss being one of them among other things). being horny all the time fucking sucks anyways, you just feel like a zombie. blue balling is also a bad idea anyways, never understood the appeal
>>41 (OP) 
Has anyone tips to prevent male pattern baldness? I've got a very clear receding line, but I'm still on an age to prevent the situation to worsen.
Replies: >>441 >>623
how bad are energy drinks for you? I typically try to limit myself to one every week/two weeks but i'm worried about building up a long-term dependency on them and potential health issues that could come from them
Replies: >>391
>>390
awful, though one or two a month shouldn't be a problem
fug.png
(16.1KB, 174x231)
>last Sunday
>have lower back DOMS for some reason
>do deadlifts anyway
>stop when back begins to actually hurt
>now my back has been sore for nearly a week
This IS DOMS, right? It didn't feel like I'd done anything catastrophic and it still just feels like DOMS.  I've been resting it since then, of course.
>>382
Shave your head and grow your beard, just get used to it.
How attainable is Aniki's physique?
Replies: >>532
chewyouhaveasinglicious.png
(86.7KB, 254x255)
>>146
>>113
Wait just one cotton-picking minute!
https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=XdP1ejKBQ-A
>blood pudding
>blood pudding alongside sausages
>buys his son a hamburger (15:00)
>chicken, cheese and mayo on fajitas (12:20)
https://invidious.fdn.fr/watch?v=ERnUK86vZtk
>blood sausage
>bacon
>blood sausage with bacon
Yeah some jew. You're a retard, mate.
Replies: >>456 >>478
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-22h06m39s007.png
(544.2KB, 1024x576)
How do I slow down and focus one thing at a time? My mind seems to be exceptionally hyperactive and I often am interested in multiple things at once, but this is annoying especially when want to accomplish something. An example would be langauge learning, I want to learn Chinese, Japanese, and Russian all at the same time, which would obviously be a very complex task that would require a lot of attention put into it.
Replies: >>457
How fake and gay are UFC fights?
Replies: >>457 >>467
>>452
<Look at his diet, it's genetics anon!
I have more respect for a tribal nigger than a dumbass who has no comprehension or able to have any coherent logic in his miniscule brain whatsoever.
>>453
2 out of 3 of those languages are notoriously difficult, all three if you want to read Chinese. I feel you, because those are the languages I want to learn. I'd say you really should just pick one if you're serious about it. Also check out a "dopamine detox" routine.
>>454
Early UFC when the Gracie's were competing was extraordinarily sketchy. In UFC 1, and possibly later ones as well, every competitor was handpicked by the Gracie family. I think the Savate/Kyokushin guy straight up threw the fight with Royce. Royce hadn't even started applying pressure on the submission and the guy was tapping, and the takedown prior looked kind of suspect to me as well. Why wasn't there a single wrestler or Judo man there? Because they would have manhandled Royce. 
Current UFC seems fairly decent, but I have seen occasional questionable things, though only in very big fights. I have wondered if the fighters practice certain scripted sequences and then go back to fighting. Undercard fights are always legit in my opinion.
reallynigga.png
(199.5KB, 447x415)
>>465
>"Eddie is a jew"
<"no he isn't, here is proof"
>[INCOHERENT AUTISTIC RAGE]
Replies: >>466 >>471 >>478
>>461
Learn how to reply and what you posted isn't evidence, you just brought a random youtube video trying to prove point. Eddie is indeed some fucking Jew, who probably lived a healthy lifestyle or he used another method of testerone. So yeah I'm thinking you're suffering with mental retardation.
Replies: >>475
>>454
If you ever tried to find out whether a fight is "fixed" then you're going to have a hard time. Sports have always been heavily involved in politics, so it's a possibility that some fights were arranged to be fake, although with the lack of proof you never know, just like how we didn't know until later that Usain Bolt failed a drug test.
>>461
Not that I particularly care about whether Eddie Hall is a jew, but him eating pork literally isn't an argument. Just because he isn't a sidelock wearing dreidl spinning chasidim doesn't mean he couldn't be ethnically jewish. I've worked with a guy who was so jewish that being called "White" offended him (he actually said "I'm not white I'm jewish"), yet was not religious and would eat BLT sandwiches at lunch.
Replies: >>475
>>466
You sure are a good judge of who is and isn't jewish for somebody that obviously doesn't know anything about Judaism.

>>471
You're not wrong, but it does out the other anon as the ignorant moron he is. He keeps reiterating how jewish Eddie is, but has so far failed to post any evidence. It's almost like he pulled this "fact" from his arse and is using it to push his own baseless agenda.
Replies: >>477
>>475
I'm not reiterating how Jewish he is you fucking low IQ mongolid, learn to read. I'm telling you it's not and nor can it be known if he's genetically fit, because of his Euro genes, and the whole euro genes makes you fit logic, makes zero sense otherwise every Anglo-American and European today would be fit. You're a fucking dumbass, and it's embarrassing how you fail to read and comprehend what someone is saying to (You). Eddie is not genetically fit because muh Euro, no one knows and you can't come to a retarded conclusions with such little information. I can definitely tell you have little to no euro genes,because not even a Euro would be as retarded as (you).
Replies: >>479 >>482
5cd934e5ab91dc91a88cb4fdbd976b5412e65c6d27a87de8d13041857a249364.jpg
(90.5KB, 800x800)
>>452
You can't use a shitty diet as an example that it's genetics considering, even putting on pounds can make you strong enough to lift over 200 pounds of weight depending on the diet you consumed and work out you do. Eddie can't be said to be strong due to genetics considering there is way too little evidence that he can eat anything or do anything and he can still lift weights. 
You also didn't disapprove that Eddie isn't a Jew, you just linked a couple of videos on >>461 which has no correlation whatsoever and does not prove that he is indeed some type of Superman due to his genes. I also don't know why everyone is claiming Eddie is Jewish, because I have found nothing on him being a Jew. Can we end this conversation and bickering now?
Replies: >>482
Pathetic.png
(773.6KB, 1600x984)
>>477
Not that guy but you really are a moron. We do know Eddie Hall is genetically fit, because he wouldn't be able to compete at the elite level otherwise. We do have evidence that Europeans are physically stronger, because Europeans (i.e. Aryans) largely dominate elite strength competitions almost as much as Africans dominate running competitions. Having high genetic potential doesn't magically make you fit without training. 
>not even a Euro would be as retarded as (you)
Ah, I see. You're a butthurt non-White. It all makes sense now.
Replies: >>508 >>510
>muh gene
>muh diet
>muh race
You forgot steroid kids.
smugwhitey.png
(2.7MB, 1536x1902)
>>477
>being this salty that you're brown
Stay mad, monkey.

>>478
You misunderstand, Chen. Say what you will about nitrates and salt, but my point wasn't that his diet is unhealthy. It was that his diet isn't kosher. Jews are forbidden from consuming blood (to the point where they invented a special kind of salt designed to absorb every trace of moisture from the surface of fresh meat), combining animal products within a single dish and, of course, eating pork. Him openly eating a non-kosher diet in front of the whole world shows that he not only does not observe the jewish faith, but also that he feels no shame or remorse in doing so.
In regards to your (irrelevant) point though, yes you can get pretty strong on a bad diet provided you meet your nutritional requirements and you don't need to be an aryan ubermensch to do so. However, if you want to be amongst the strongest then, as I have already said, a good diet is a must. I'm sure his diet has room for improvement but the results show that it is a "good" diet.
Replies: >>508 >>510
I'm using a sandbag as my primary form of weight lifting at the moment. The problem I'm having is that I can't get the bag over both my shoulders to do any sort of squat. I can do zerchers, but I'd like to do a little more for my legs since I can go to the gym. I can get the bag over one shoulder though. Is there any issue doing that though? Is one leg necessarily bearing more weight than the other? If so will alternating shoulders alleviate the problem? I could lower the weight a bit, but I would like to keep it somewhat heavy for lower body exercise.
Replies: >>491 >>493 >>497
>>489
Put brick in a backpack, it can hold around 40 kg.
Replies: >>492
>>491
But my sandbag is 68kgs. Stop trying to rob me of 28 kgs of gains, bra.
Replies: >>499
>>489
You could try cuddling it for front squats, or you could give a 68kg woman a piggy back.
Replies: >>495
>>493
I've been doing zercher squats just fine, but I would like to do some step ups, lunges, and back squats as well. Are zercher/front squats that different from a back squat? I swear there is greater load on the quads. Also

>tfw no 150lb gym buddy gf to wear like a backpack
Replies: >>513
>>489
aren't you worried about it splitting it open? shouldn't you have it wrapped up in duct tape or something?
Replies: >>498
>>497
Its a really solid canvas bag. Inside are a couple poly bags to encapsulate the sand. The only issue is getting a decent grip, but thats part of the training I suppose.
>>492
My backpack is small as shit man, you canp load much  more with a bigger one and heavier material.
>tfw no japanese gf to practice shibari on
Replies: >>501
2020-11-02_195833.jpg
(4.6MB, 4032x3024)
>>500
Forgot pic
>>479
>We do know Eddie Hall is genetically fit, 
No you don't, otherwise you would post evidence you.
>because he wouldn't be able to compete at the elite level otherwise. 
That's not knowing, at all.
>We do have evidence that Europeans are physically stronger, because Europeans (i.e. Aryans) largely dominate elite strength competitions almost as much as Africans dominate running competitions.
No we do not, otherwise you would post it. If Europeans are super strong, then they would be btfoing every nigger and spic in mainstream boxing matches. Whites are definitely one of the top, but they aren't genetically fit. No evidence, no point.
>>482
There is no evidence that he is fit by genetics you're both retarded. And you have absolute no idea what you're talking about because kikes will eat non-kosher diets if they convert to Christianity or any religion that allows them to eat foods they aren't supposed to eat.
The both of you are an embarrassment to the white race.
Replies: >>509 >>513
0f7f19183754ee8000d7e2074e20407404d39f3a76a8defd7ae24fa28903c49d.jpg
(8.8KB, 255x143)
>>508
>The both of you are an embarrassment to the white race.
>>479
>Not that guy but you really are a moron. 
No you're definietly the same guy. 
>we do know Eddie Hall is genetically fit, because he wouldn't be able to compete at the elite level otherwise.

That's not proof you moron, Eddie is not strong, because of DNA, there is no info or proof that concerns how Eddie got strong. You're coming to conclusions based on what you think. I'm sorry that your nigger monkey brain cannot understand much of a leap of logic it is to reality.

> We do have evidence that Europeans are physically stronger, because Europeans 
(i.e. Aryans) 
What elite competitions are you even referring to? You can't use competitions as a measure of how genetically superior you are compared to others. Training and diets in the end are what going to win you the game.

>Aryans
<we wuz aryans n shiet
>Having high genetic potential doesn't magically make you fit without training. 
Yeah no shit, and with the right training you can easily btfo an Aryan, otherwise Aryans would dominate every single sport that exist and they don't.
>Ah, I see. You're a butthurt non-White. It all makes sense now.
<Asked to prove his bullshit
>N-no you're a non-white
>Y-you're a-anti aryan
not even a nigger is this much of faggot.

>>482
>Stay mad, monkey.
>no arguement
Ironic for you to call someone a monkey.

>You misunderstand, Chen. Say what you will about nitrates and salt, but my point wasn't that his diet is unhealthy. It was that his diet isn't kosher. Jews are forbidden from consuming blood (to the point where they invented a special kind of salt designed to absorb every trace of moisture from the surface of fresh meat), combining animal products within a single dish and, of course, eating pork. 

You're retarded, because Eddie's works out daily and eats proper protein foods. You have see one video of him eating shit and come to conclusion of MUH ARYANS GENES, he is not a superhuman you fucking retard, he's not genetically fit, he's just fit. Maybe it's just that you don't understand how dieting and workouts works?  You can eat Hamburgers three or twice a week and still do heavy weights. I've seen fat faggots pick up heavy shit, with a combination of a good protein diet and junk diet. Let's not forget that the man also uses supplements to balance his diet as well.
https://jackedgorilla.com/eddie-hall-workout-routine/

> Him openly eating a non-kosher diet in front of the whole world shows that he not only does not observe the jewish faith,
There is no evidence he is a kike and a kike can either convert or be raised as an Christian, thus why they can eat foods that the Jews don't like.

>In regards to your (irrelevant) point though, yes you can get pretty strong on a bad diet provided you meet your nutritional requirements 
In regards to your mentally retarded points, yes you can indeed get fit on a bad diet but only, if you eat the right proper foods. Genetics won't save your ass from being healthy if you don't eat right.
Replies: >>513
SmugforM14.png
(592.3KB, 753x508)
>>495
>Are zercher/front squats that different from a back squat?
Yes. Your posture is different and the load on your legs is slightly different.

>>508
>the untrained strength of europeans is lower than the absolute maximum of niggers
>SEE? THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF WHITES ARE NOT ANY STRONGER!!!!!!11!
t. Retard
And I'm not going to let a brown tell me who is and isn't an embarrassment of my race.

>>510
>No you're definietly the same guy.
ok brown

>That's not proof you moron, Eddie is not strong, because of DNA, there is no info or proof that concerns how Eddie got strong
Pic related.

>You can't use competitions as a measure of how genetically superior you are compared to others
Pic related.

>Yeah no shit, and with the right training you can easily btfo an Aryan
Pic related.

>no argument
I did post an argument and the other guy (oh, sorry; other "me") said much the same. Would it be easier to read it if I transliterated it into your primitive hieroglyphic scribbling?

>you're retarded, because Eddie's works out daily and eats proper protein foods. You have see one video of him eating shit and come to conclusion of MUH ARYANS GENES
Pic related.

>yes you can indeed get fit on a bad diet but only, if you eat the right proper foods
>EDDIE IS STRONG BECAUSE OF DIET
>DIET HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT THOUGH

Look, my swarthy friend. How about if instead of posting meaningless strings of angry brown noises on Snoozechan, instead you post all the nonwhites that can outlift Eddie and Thor because they followed the same routine and ate the same diet. There are many, so you shouldn't have difficulty, right?
Replies: >>515 >>610
>>513
Not that guy, but from what ive seen the only non whites with freakish genetic strength are pacific islander like samoans. Just like at most of the rugbie teams over in Ausland and new Zealand.
>>41 (OP) 
What are some good exercises for a lanklet to get a bigger neck and torso?
1451771571578.jpg
(49.6KB, 600x338)
My hips have been riding up my body so to say for the past two years to where they're almost touching my ribs now, it's hindered my movement and it's extremely uncomfortable. How could have this happened?
Replies: >>521 >>524
>>520
The mental image i have produced in response to your predicament terrifies me.
>>520
Your hips as in your hip bones or as in the muscle/tissues of your hips? If its the bones go see a doctor because your lower spine is broken or you got some weird bone cancer disease.
Replies: >>527
3dd97e4b4aee2cb512665c1da546781acfcdef7e0b4495b108b56ce79b1fd871.png
(157.7KB, 496x700)
where the activity at, why all activity in this non-bread and running bread?
Replies: >>526
>>525
Is gone with the posters
>>524
Bones. My wager is lowered testosterone and/or bad posture when sitting but what is your opinion. My back hurts when standing too long or going on walks now because my lower back is curved.
Replies: >>528
>>527
That sounds agonizing. I suggest flexing uour spine out on the ground regularly like with some sort of yoga poses and by regularly i mean every time you think to lay down and everyday. That shit only gets worse with age and theres no point of getting old if youre unhealthy and crippled. Are you overweight?
Replies: >>530
>>528
I do exercise regularly but in bits and pieces, and different focus groups by the day.  I could stand to lose 20 pounds but I'm still muscular for the most part.
>some sort of yoga poses
There are many yoga poses.
Replies: >>542
What is the benefit of isometric exercise? Due to the gyms being closed I am exercising with a sandbag. One of the recommended exercises is a bag hold where you just hug the bag and walk as far as you can. It's tiring, but does it translate to anything really beneficial?
>>444
No answer? :(
not really a question but this is my first time coming on this site so I guess I'll just bump and say I'm happy to have found you all. maybe I've even talked to some of you already on 8ch/fit/ a couple years ago now.
Replies: >>536 >>539
>>535
welcome back bro
Replies: >>538
>>536
thanks lad. good to be here
08_Welcome_Back.mp3
(12.9MB, 05:38)
>>535
welcome back friendo
>>530
Well lay on you stomach and flex your spine back. If you need reference images you're already staring at your computer so search up yogi postures that resemble what im saying. If you want more mobility youll find it in your spine first. After you notice your posture has naturally improved start touching your toes.
When is the right time to exercise relative to when you sleep/eat? Should you avoid exercising right after/before sleep or eating? Or does it not matter?
Replies: >>548 >>568
>>547
It shouldn't really matter when so long as you allow yourself enough time to recover before doing more work imediately afterwards or else youll be spending more energy than you need to consume to keep your body from canibalizing your gains. The only thing ild say that may be a problem is if your exercise causes you indegestion and messes with your breathing rhythm.
I have pain behind my shoulder. How long will it take recover from a rotor cuff injury?
1449875000587.jpg
(85KB, 720x960)
What kind of training plates would /fit/ recommend I put in my plate carrier? I have lvl4 swimmer cuts and side plates to go with them. If it helps to know how i'm training, I do crawls, then  walking and do a shufflewalk/short sprint once or twice a week with good pacing when I sprint so I don't blow out my knees.
>>547
Don't train or run after eating or you'll risk twisting your intestines. Happened to my uncle, needless to say it wasn't a pleasant experience for him.
Would staying in a pull up position for as long as possible do anything for me, or would it be a total waste of time? I was thinking maybe it could help develop some muscle or tendon or something.
Replies: >>604 >>615
>>603
Generally what I've been doing for the past two months or so is that I try to do a full minute of pullups in different arm positions. When I can't do a pullup anymore (usually after about 30 seconds) I just jump onto the bar and hold in a position for as long as I can. I now have noticeable pecs (they're not huge, but I've never had them before), but I'm not entirely sure it's because of the pullups or juts holding a pullup position. Either way I've also been doing pushups and a protein shake afterwards so that might also have something to do with it.
Mutts_in_a_shell.jpg
(79KB, 1280x720)
>>513
>No argument the post 
you're fucking a dumbass at this point this is bait. 
>>>the untrained strength of europeans is lower than the absolute maximum of niggers
Do you have a single fact to back up what your claim and strawman dumbass?

>And I'm not going to let a brown tell me who is and isn't an embarrassment of my race.
>My race
>doubt.jpg
Considering you're too dumb enough to understand fitness or how genes work.

>ok brown
>>>/cuckchan/

>le pic reltaed
>le pic related
What's wrong anon I thought your Aryan genes would at least make you smart enough to formulate a intelligent argument unless you wanna admit that you're a spic who self-hates himself?

>I did post an argument and the other guy (oh, sorry; other "me") said much the same. 
You actually didn't and most important of all you didn't even back up anything with evidence to prove your point.
Replies: >>617
>>603
It does, but you really have to actively engage in the isometric for it to work well meaning squeeze the shit out of the bar. I suggest placing your hands one fist width apart from your shoulders then activate your forearms from there going methodically down the chain of muscles down to the ones you'ld use to tense your ankles. Don't forget to breath and maintain your grip position for so long as your fingers completely encapsulate the bar you'll start developing solid forearm strength and keep yourself from overworking the tendons in your hands and wrists. If you decide to work your way up to a pullup make sure you're using the same muscles you activated in the dead hang all the way up and down. Make sure to set petty goals for yourself at first to nurture your progress until you have confidence to do something in which you might not have been able to do otherwise. Form is the key.
SmugforM15.png
(511KB, 568x600)
>>610
ok brown
Replies: >>630
>>382
You have some choices.
>scalp massages
Some nip study showed that this worked, it might not work for you but it can't hurt and costs nothing to massage your scalp for 2 minutes a day.
>rosemary oil
I can personally vouch for this as I have been using it for a few months and I have seen significant regrowth on my hair line, my hair is thicker in general too. Just put a few drops in your shampoo or apply it directly to your hair.
>rogaine
You have to use it every day but it does work at least insofar as stopping your hair from falling out any more. 
>hormone shit
Finasteride and the more hardcore variants work well but have the possible side effects of fucking with your libido and other problems since they are hormone-based.
Does anyone have streetfights where whites win?
>>617
>ok anything
Go back to cuckchan
Replies: >>631 >>632
>>630
>>630
ok retard
I want to try keto again, the last time I did it it wasn't the overall low-energy that drove me insane, it was the small pool of no-carb foods. Eating nothing but meat and cheese for a month or more is insufferable. What are some other no-carb foods besides the same two things every day that I could use instead?
Replies: >>650 >>684
>>649
Don't you need to eat a lot of vegetables too? leafy greens and all that?
Replies: >>651
>>650
vegetables have carbs, so no
Replies: >>653 >>684
>>651
All the keto stuff i've seen makes it clear to eat a lot of vegetables, you just shouldn't eat empty carbs like rice and flour.
Don't you think we have way too many pinned threads? 3 is too much overkill and makes it much harder to see new posts being made.
Replies: >>658
>>657
seems fine to me, just bumps everything down a bit. if you're not using the catalog for everything then that's on you.
home cardio workouts that don't involve equipment? all i have are some dumbbells and a pullup bar
What's the best way to start getting into exercise and diet? I went through the Infographics and some other threads, and it's all Greek to me.

I'm 6'2" and around 75-80kgs (Don't have a scale, measured myself a couple weeks ago). Don't think I want to do something like Ketosis where it's incredibly regimented in diet, just want some general things to lose maybe 10-15kgs/replace it with more muscle.

I've access to a cycling machine, treadmill (I run cross country so not needed) and a single station (don't know technical terms, I can do arms and legs with it).
Keto-Foods-Vegetable-Macros-scaled.jpg
(686.1KB, 2560x2551)
Keto-Mojo-Top20-Veggies.jpg
(268KB, 2000x2000)
>>649
>>651
Keto still allows you to eat carbs as long as you remain under 50g a day, so you can still eat some vegetables.
There's lots of hair underneath the couch but it's heavy because it's a recliner and I feel like I am gonna break my back if I move it. The vacuum hose doesn't go very far. My parents are losing hair and it's making me sick if I leave it on the floor because I have dust mite allergy, Anyone else getting allergies from dust? No matter how hard I clean I feel something else is dirty. Maybe it's because I was a neet and had nothing to do combined with dust allegries I became a clean freak.
Replies: >>686
>>685
You can make a desensitization therapy against a dust allergy. It has a high chance of completely removing your dusk allergy.
How can I change up my diet to effectively eliminate the need for vitamins?

My food staples are some form of meat, dairy and carby stuff. (potatoes, bread, corn-stuff), and occasionally fruit. I'm looking for a general nutrition guideline on individual food and food types so I can cut out the cost of buying vitamins every month or so.

154 replies | 39 files | 94 UIDs
Connecting...
Show Post Actions

Actions:

Captcha:

Instructions
- news - rules - faq - source code -