/r9k/ - robot9000

NORMALNIGGERS OUT


New Reply
Name
X
Email
Subject
Message
Files Max 5 files32MB total
Password
Captcha*Instructions
[New Reply]


>>>/pol/

NORMALNIGGERS OUT


eae7a19e8ea58fd9d004604e039edc16892078a8924dae5ebd9fead77a7bdf11.jpg (u)
[Hide] (191KB, 799x581)
It's been a bit slow these past few days but if there's one thing robots are good at talking (complaining) about its normalniggers. Post your stories about times where you've been particularly baffled at the endless retardation of normalniggers. 
Thankfully I haven't had to deal with normalfaggots in a while due to corona and whatnot.
Replies: >>1091 >>1096 >>1105
It is not a specific instance, but rather seeing many normalfags complaining about not being able to work in their offices. What the fuck, how can you prefer to work in a gay office instead of being comfy at your home? They are slaves, and the worst part is that you are born in a society where you are expected to be a slave, even if it is clear that your core being isn't one.
I swear normalfags would gladly eat shit if their bosses told them to do so AND society approved of it.
Replies: >>1089
>>1086
Reminds of Persona 5 where at the end of the game everyone who was imprisoned by the god-like entity said they preferred to be chained down and comfortable rather than to be free and at risk

As for what you describe, normalniggers are very boring people who can't really come up with shit to do at home so they just sit there bored out of their minds to the point that they'd prefer work to be at home. At least that's what I've collected from my experiences with them.
>>1081 (OP) 
I hate how vile they are. Take for example the Internet, look at what they have transformed it into.
It was a place for a few autists and universities, a place where you could have good discussions, be anonymous (or at much have a  nick) and gather info.
What did normalfags do? Fill it with social media, corporate bullshit, pornography, etc.
Fuck them.
Replies: >>2610 >>2863
>>1081 (OP) 
I've never been baffled so much as insulted by the vulgar show of complete miscomprehensions and stupidity. I think normalfags are completely alien to, so much so that it's baffling, but more that normalfags choose the worst ways to express themselves while also showing a severe lack of any real thought or consideration over their own actions.
Replies: >>1100
>>1096
Messed up, meant normalfags aren't completely alien to me. Fundamentally I'm just a normalfag with a couple of personality sliders turned to the extreme.
1567909566215.png (u)
[Hide] (82.6KB, 180x256)
>>1081 (OP) 
Yknow as I get older I realize this whole normalfag thing is just a way for asocial people to romanticize their suffering. I think everyone has weird things about them and just because they have friends and youre an autistic nolife doesnt mean youre superior to them or more aware of the way the world works. Youre not special faggot.
>>1105
You sound like a teenager. What the fuck kind of meaningless platitude shit is "I think everyone has weird things about them". Reading this shit felt like reading a child's interpretation of something too complex for them to understand. He can't or doesn't want to comprehend it so he pretends to understand it by spouting some oversimplified incorrect bullshit so that it looks like he at least has a clue of what he's talking about.

Also, fuck off failed normalfaggot and all of that other bullshit.
Replies: >>1109
>>1105
Forgot to point out that you're also a cuckchan browsing nigger, or at least that there's a good chance that you're one.
Replies: >>1109 >>1124
>>1107
So youre going to point out how I'm wrong right. 
>>1108
Does it really matter? This place is basically identical 49k before it became flooded with teens
Replies: >>1110
>>1109
Talking to a cuckchan nigger is like talking to a brick wall so I'll save my breath.
>>1105
Autistic "nolife" people can be normalfags as well. The marker of a normalfag isn't necessarily in how socially successful they are. In fact the overwhelming majority of normalfags are more socially incompetent than any robot I've ever spoken with. You don't seem to quite grasp what the fuck it is you're even talking about, lurk more before making inane smug posts smothered in the stench of effeminate apathy.
Replies: >>1113 >>2494
>>1112
To add onto his point what makes a robot is not social failure and rejection from others (though there are robots who experience this), but the robot's own rejection of the common normalnigger and their hedonist cattle-like behaviour. That's why the term failed normalfaggot crops up, to describe exactly the kind of person who, rather than rejecting the masses based on his own principles, is frustrated at the masses rejection of himself. Your post fundementally misunderstands what it means to be a robot and that's why it sounds like a bunch of bullshit from somebody who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.
Replies: >>1114
>>1113
Dont spoonfeed him faggot
Replies: >>1117
>>1114

My bad, but that wasn't for him so much as it was for any lurkers trying to get an idea of this place. If that description of a robot doesn't fit them they can fuck off and if it does then they can keep lurking until they feel they confident posting. He is a cuckchan nigger so chances are he's eventually gonna say some shit that gets him banned anyway
>>1105
There are probably some like that. But your argument assumes everyone is more or less normal and the only thing that distinguishes normalfags from non-normalfags is having friends.
>>1105
How can an asocial person, who by definition does not want to socialize because it does not serve him in any way as it does to others suffer for not socializing? You should learn what words mean before trying to epic pwning the Internet mean weirdos.
>>1105
Right on dude, that fucking rocks. So motherfucking true brother.
>>1108
If he was from any decent state of cuckchan or fullchan he'd be privy to the various "what makes a robot" threads that have popped up over the ages
Reminder that replying at all gives him what he wants.
one_bad_day_is_all_it_takes.jpg (u)
[Hide] (102.2KB, 651x960)
>taking my usual walk today in the late afternoon
>have to cross a busy street twice, once in the first half of the walk and again in the latter half
>on the second crossing when I am nearly across the road someone shouts at me from one of the cars waiting at the light
>look over 
>window is already rolling up and it was too dark to identify the face from that distance
>have no idea what they actually said
Just why? I didn't recognize the car, I didn't recognize the person, and because of their incoherent shrieking I couldn't even tell what the hell they were saying. They had that screeching tone people incidentally lapse into when they raise their voices too high because most of them don't know how to project properly. I just want my peaceful walk. Instead, incessantly bothered by nosey normalcattle. It makes me want to just start taking nightwalks again.
Replies: >>1315 >>1317
>>1314
Probably not worth thinking about. A drunk retard most likely.
Replies: >>1318
1607379457944.jpg (u)
[Hide] (417.3KB, 2560x1799)
>>1314
Why not take a walk in the early morning on a park trail? Public  park trails in the cities are full of normalfags, if it's possible for you to go to the woods, I say go really into the woods and try and avoid people as much as possibly.
Replies: >>1318
>>1315
That's what was thinking, or perhaps a band of rowdy high schoolers fucking around. It was a little early to be drinking but I ought not underestimate the degeneracy of normalniggers.
>>1317
Walks at dawn are nice but I usually haven't got the time for them since I prefer to write in the morning in addition to other obligations that I can't get out of. 
>I say go really into the woods and try and avoid people as much as possibly
I try to. While this suburban area has a number of forest preserves or 'nature areas' that are passable, there isn't really any substantial track of land to lose oneself in. Even if I go off the trails to go sit on a stump somewhere I will still detect the distant rumble of cars on the freeway or the glittering spires of telephone and electric towers poking up above the treelines, and I can always pick out some plane or at least the sign of one's passing with the exhaust trails laced through the clouds. No escape from any of it. 

Given the area I'm in you're likely to run into any number of normalfags decked out in consumer gear (sneakers, sweatpants, designer sweaters, etc.) Just yesterday on my walk I encountered multiple people on the 'trails' (a dirt path) which clearly didn't look like they belong there: a couple dude bro/frat types adorned with sneakers, sweats, snapbacks, and the like; and then later two roasties with their fluffy sweater bullshit and tennis shoes that looked like the kind of slack-jawed jackasses you would see aimless wandering around a mall with a sugar-loaded latte clutched in one painted hand and an oversized, overpriced phone in the other. Off topic a bit, but I hope to move somewhere more rural in the future so that I can avoid normalniggers like this, be more self-sufficient, and live closer to Nature.
Replies: >>1327
>>1318
>I prefer to write in the morning in addition to other obligations that I can't get out of. 
What to you write? 
>While this suburban area has a number of forest preserves or 'nature areas' that are passable, there isn't really any substantial track of land to lose oneself in. Even if I go off the trails to go sit on a stump somewhere I will still detect the distant rumble of cars on the freeway or the glittering spires of telephone and electric towers poking up above the treelines, and I can always pick out some plane or at least the sign of one's passing with the exhaust trails laced through the clouds. No escape from any of it. 
Same problem, but I'm in a city, but there's a river and ravine close by. But those are filled with trash/ graffiti.  
>Given the area I'm in you're likely to run into any number of normalfags decked out in consumer gear (sneakers, sweatpants, designer sweaters, etc.)
Same, but I like to look at thot asses when they're not looking when I'm on a bike/running/walking trail by the river.
>Just yesterday on my walk I encountered multiple people on the 'trails' (a dirt path) which clearly didn't look like they belong there:
I guess since all those "trails" are public, they could be there, but all they do is fuck around littering and destroying nature, and is best not to go near them or have them see you. I had a bunch encounters in the ravine with normalnigger hs students and couldn't go to the area I wanted to  go to because they deciding to party there, and I had to go /k/ommando in the bushes.  These fags won't even notice you or suspect that there's someone or some animal hiding in the bushes. On the river  trail,  I would walk/sprint and normalniggers/roasties would get mad that I'm just walking slow and would bike/run pass me. I'll walked off trail a couple of times when I was on the trail to avoid the trail when there's tons of people(I don't mine if there's one boomer walking or some thot running by), and when I come out people are baffled. 
>Off topic a bit, but I hope to move somewhere more rural in the future so that I can avoid normalniggers like this, be more self-sufficient, and live closer to Nature.
I think alot of robots would want to live in a more rural area and just want to be closer to Nature.
Replies: >>1342
>>1327
>What to you write? 
Prose. Your standard fiction in the form of short and long stories; I have ideas for genre fiction but I haven't seriously worked on them too much. Actually, one of the stories I'm writing at the moment is one related to robots. In the event that it is published I plan to dedicate it to the robots and to let you guys know--if we still have somewhere to congregate that is but that's a ways away yet.
>Same problem, but I'm in a city, but there's a river and ravine close by. But those are filled with trash/ graffiti.
I'm sorry to hear that. I've noticed the past couple years that there has been an uptick in graffiti on local bridges/buildings. It's really a disgusting development in my town but to be expected since it is growing and turning into another consumer hellhole filled with wannabe gangster types among other idiots. And the trash has always been a fairly regular thing here. It's not hard to just carry a plastic bag or something and pick up your shit but what can you expect from most people. 
>Same, but I like to look at thot asses when they're not looking when I'm on a bike/running/walking trail by the river.
To be fair, I'll admit I still have a lingering attachment to 3D too, even if they are so mentally stifling that you can't speak to them for more than a minute without wanting to blow your brains out onto the nearest wall. Lately, I get a kick out of seeing who will put their mask on though. I'll be over 30ft away and some people will already pull their MADE IN CHINA (tm) mask. One time this old lady was walking on my side of the path and then asked me to please step to the other side. It caught me so off guard that I almost blew up on her for that but I held my tongue like a good boy. Dumb fucking cunt, why was she outside if she was that scared of being near people and the specter of the (((coof)))?
>I had to go /k/ommando in the bushes
I like doing that to find a nice place to sit amongst the trees and just decompress if I have the time. I did so today. Being a holiday, and quite crisp as it was, there were practically no normalniggers to spoil the atmosphere in the bright afternoon sun. I saw some deer hopping through the denser part of the woods while I sat for awhile on a fallen tree. It was pleasant for the most part. Although another petulant little juvenille jackass had spray painted 'Fuck 12' on a tree because apparently their woodland fort had been dismantled. I understand liking your own little base you make, but spray painting a tree as some purportedly genuine rebellious act of retailiation? Fucking retarded. No goddamn respect.
Replies: >>1362
>>1105
nice bait fellow wizbro!
ok here is my story
When I was working par time, because grandma forced me to, I noticed normalfags understood and got well with each other at work.

What I found weird was, that teens boomers, old people, everybody there was able to just.. be friendly with each other.

No generational gap thing, nothing like that, fucking teenagers talking to old people without problem, what they had in common was, they all found me being weird.

true story bro
IMG_20201106_124732.jpg (u)
[Hide] (1.4MB, 3120x4160)
IMG_20201106_124725.jpg (u)
[Hide] (1.1MB, 3120x4160)
IMG_20201125_182452.jpg (u)
[Hide] (953KB, 4160x3120)
IMG_20201125_182459.jpg (u)
[Hide] (903KB, 4160x3120)
IMG_20201125_182432.jpg (u)
[Hide] (3.3MB, 4160x3120)
>>1342
>In the event that it is published I plan to dedicate it to the robots and to let you guys know--if we still have somewhere to congregate that is but that's a ways away yet.
For this /r9k/ or cuck/r9gay/?
>It's really a disgusting development in my town but to be expected since it is growing and turning into another consumer hellhole filled with wannabe gangster types among other idiots.
Wiggers, or real niggers? 
>even if they are so mentally stifling that you can't speak to them for more than a minute without wanting to blow your brains out onto the nearest wall.
Why would you even go up to talk to women? 
> Lately, I get a kick out of seeing who will put their mask on though. I'll be over 30ft away and some people will already pull their MADE IN CHINA (tm) mask. 
Lol, It's shitlib  middle age women mostly that wear masks outside even if there's no one close to them, they'll even wear them inside their cars. But most people don't even wear masks outside, only when you have go inside a building you would have to wear a mask. It's just these panicked catladies  that fall for the whole corona scare, I've talked to people without a mask or them having a mask on, on multiple occasions and have been been next to people with no masks on. There's a few people I know that have the virus or know someone with it and it's usually people I hate, but don't know of any personal deaths to kungflu. Even with my state passed a law trying to fine for $1000-$10,000 people not out with a mask back in July, no one cares and lives on.
>One time this old lady was walking on my side of the path and then asked me to please step to the other side.
Why? Were you in front of her or behind her?  Because she could of pass you or waited for you to move away.
> It caught me so off guard that I almost blew up on her for that but I held my tongue like a good boy.
Why did you do that? You could of just walked faster ahead. 
>Dumb fucking cunt, why was she outside if she was that scared of being near people and the specter of the (((coof)))?
Power over other people, she still wants to do stuff outside without having to deal with other people being in the way, and has the authority of being old during a pandemic that has a higher death rate for people 65 and up, and so  if you don't move out of the way you're "endangering" her of being near her and could spread the virus to her. 
>I like doing that to find a nice place to sit amongst the trees and just decompress if I have the time.
I like to be on the move unless I drinking, because where I'm at, I don't want to get mess with by wiggers/niggers. 
>I did so today. Being a holiday, and quite crisp as it was, there were practically no normalniggers to spoil the atmosphere in the bright afternoon sun.
It was too cold for me to go out, and just hang out with my family. The time I mention that I went  /k/ommando in the bushes, I saw a  doe. 
>It was pleasant for the most part. Although another petulant little juvenille jackass had spray painted 'Fuck 12' on a tree because apparently their woodland fort had been dismantled. I understand liking your own little base you make, but spray painting a tree as some purportedly genuine rebellious act of retailiation? Fucking retarded. No goddamn respect.
The only graffiti that I'll liked, was someone sharpied "nigger" on a bleacher, but yeah most graffiti here, is white nigger lovers putting faggot anarchist As, blm, saw some fag put "black trans lives matter" on a metal i beam.  I don't go out in the ravine or trails/woods around the river without a knife, and I'm more around aware of my surroundings because of past encounters and to avoid homeless niggers mugging me, and I recommend working out and owning a knife and knowing how to use it. Based on what you saying with what's going on in you're town/suburb, I say be prepared for more shit that'll happen to you around your town/suburb by wiggers/junkies/niggers/faggots for just being a social outcast with no support.
Replies: >>1364 >>1365
>>1362
>For this /r9k/ or cuck/r9gay/?
For this one or another hideout like it of course--if there is still one and it is published. It would simply be to robots. I see no need to mention a board or a place. No need to draw any uneccesary attention, just enough to let the people who ought to know know. When I say robots I mean the genuine ones, not normalfags who have soiled the term and dragged it through the mud over the years.
>Wiggers, or real niggers?
I suspect a mix of both since we have had a brown part of town for decades now. If by nigger you mean the ultra violent 'superpredator' type like some in major metropolitan areas then we don't really have those, being a suburb and all. 
>Why would you even go up to talk to women? 
Let me clarify: I meant that generally, as in when I have to speak with them in a work environment or interact with them at a cash register. I never approach random people in public if I can avoid it.
>It's shitlib middle age women mostly that wear masks outside even if there's no one close to them, they'll even wear them inside their cars
Yeah, that's another entertaining occurence. Half the family of one of my father's friends got it and they're all fine. Even so, some people in the family are still concerned about covid; it's a shame that many are too stupid to learn even when those around them contract the virus and emerge practically unscathed.
>Why did you do that? You could of just walked faster ahead. 
As to the lady, I was minding my own business and simply assumed she would move since people generally walk on the right goddamn side of a path. I'll usually (foolishly) assume that people will have some manners and decency but instead in cases like this one they assume that indignant, holier than thou attitude even though they are clearly in the wrong, which will still catch me off guard because of how fucking rude it is.
>I like to be on the move unless I drinking, because where I'm at, I don't want to get mess with by wiggers/niggers. 
That's rather unfortunate to need to be constantly on guard like that. No chance to take in a moment. Looking at those pictures it looks like you really do live in an urban shithole in some respects. My condolences. I got enough of the hyper liberal archetype when I was still in university. Seeing signs of their miserable, braindead existence like graffiti really grated on me everyday.
>Based on what you saying with what's going on in you're town/suburb, I say be prepared for more shit that'll happen to you
I think it is still alright for now. Possibly in the future as the brown part of town has apparently gotten worst the past 5 years or so I've heard. I do already carry a knife though and try to maintain awareness. Could always use an excuse to get back into shape though. I would conceal carry instead but my blue state is cucked with licensing requirements out the ass, and that's to say nothing of the shitty highly restrictive self-defense laws here.
Replies: >>1378
>>1362
>knife 
If you live in the US just get a gun.
Replies: >>1374 >>1377
>>1365
Depending on the state and city that might be an unrealistic option, and from the sound of it he lives in one of those areas.
Replies: >>1377
>>1365
I am going to get one, just not now.
>>1374
This, it's more of the fact that i live with a nofun mother, and so I can't kept a fun in my house, maybe from what it sounds in the other Robot's case is that, he doesn't get along with his family, and you do not want your family to call the cops on you just for owning a gun. And it's easy to conceal a knife in one's pocket in a state where to own a handgun you would have to be 21. In my case maybe the other Robot's case, hardware stores carry 5 inch okayish knives for around $10~$20 that you can conceal easily. You could also learn how to whittle pieces of wood.
Replies: >>1379
>>1364
>When I say robots I mean the genuine ones, not normalfags who have soiled the term and dragged it through the mud over the years.
I've never posted on /r9gay/, the times that I've lurk, the catalog was full of faggot/tranny/attention whore threads, with "fembots" wanting (you)s for their sob stories, I feel that because cuck/r9gay/ is full of trannies, that Robots migrated to other boards to post.
>I suspect a mix of both since we have had a brown part of town for decades now. If by nigger you mean the ultra violent 'superpredator' type like some in major metropolitan areas then we don't really have those, being a suburb and all. 
I have both problems, but I've meet plenty of blacks/mixed that were chill and non ghetto. 
> I meant that generally, as in when I have to speak with them in a work environment or interact with them at a cash register. I never approach random people in public if I can avoid it.
Ok, same here, yeah there's no point in talking with strangers. 
>Yeah, that's another entertaining occurence. Half the family of one of my father's friends got it and they're all fine. Even so, some people in the family are still concerned about covid; it's a shame that many are too stupid to learn even when those around them contract the virus and emerge practically unscathed.
They're scare sheep. 
> I was minding my own business and simply assumed she would move since people generally walk on the right goddamn side of a path. I'll usually (foolishly) assume that people will have some manners and decency but instead in cases like this one they assume that indignant, holier than thou attitude even though they are clearly in the wrong, which will still catch me off guard because of how fucking rude it is.
You should of just said "fuck off cunt, mine your own business bitch", and just walked off, because she was the rude one. How r old was this bitch,because grannies are usually nice?
>That's rather unfortunate to need to be constantly on guard like that. No chance to take in a moment. Looking at those pictures it looks like you really do live in an urban shithole in some respects. 
I mostly encounter hikers just like me, sometimes teens slightly  younger than me, and the times were I come across shit people, i avoid them. It depends on the hour and where I'm at, if I'm in a ravine, it's shit, if I'm in a park in the nice part of town it's okay if there's not alot of ppl. 
 >My condolences. I got enough of the hyper liberal archetype when I was still in university. Seeing signs of their miserable, braindead existence like graffiti really grated on me everyday.
I hate these faggots. They larp as anarchists/communists/environmentalists but don't do anything really to help poor people or the environment besides a little virtue signaling, 'helping' a food drive/homeless shelter once, and maybe going to the local farmer's market once and while.  Some "environmentalists" for littering(this includes leaving beer bottles, heroin nettles and cigs on the the ground) / putting graffiti in the woods. Some  "anarchists" for still voting(antifa officially said to vote for Biden lol) and still using the state for everything. Some "communists" despite being middle class and having a middle class life, thinks that being a commie is edgy to their white collar parents and could care less for the proletariat and "class warfare".
>I think it is still alright for now. Possibly in the future as the brown part of town has apparently gotten worst the past 5 years or so I've heard. I do already carry a knife though and try to maintain awareness.
Good, it's better to be alert and armed than to be inattentive and naked. 
>Could always use an excuse to get back into shape though.
Why have excuses? Shit the reason why I workout is that I'm tried of being a weak skelly.
Replies: >>1380
> I would conceal carry instead but my blue state is cucked with licensing requirements out the ass, and that's to say nothing of the shitty highly restrictive self-defense laws here.
My state is fine, just hunting laws and >>1377 age to own a hand gun laws are shit. Is your family/a family member  nofuns?
>>1378
>I feel that because cuck/r9gay/ is full of trannies, that Robots migrated to other boards to post.
Yes, there has been plenty of garbage there for some years now. Saddening and disgusting.
>How r old was this bitch,because grannies are usually nice?
Probably early 60s. It's to be expected in these suburbs: The environment transforms many into braindead consumer types, husks without an ounce of substantial character left. But that's many places in the world now I suppose. If not the older ones then it can infect the younger people who blossom into one of the many colorful leftist varieties as they treat their identity in a similar commodified fashion.
>I hate these faggots....
Me too--sometimes. Living in contradiction is the normalfag's everyday existence.
>Why have excuses?
That was just an expression. I've been in shape before highschool sports and I kept going to the gym for part of uni. Other priorities came up however, and I stopped hitting the gym because the hour and a half or two hours needed for a decent workout was too much of a time drain--and it just didn't mean as much to me anymore either. I had been thinking about starting up again the past few months for my health.
>Is your family/a family member  nofuns?
No. They are all fine with it for the most part. Extended family introduced me to firearms when I was younger. I had also been thinking for the past year or two about putting some money aside for one but I didn't, and then corona hit. So, my fault. Worst case scenario, I will go grab a gun from nearby family, but I doubt anarchy or the "revolution" are coming any time soon.
Replies: >>1396
>>1380
>Saddening and disgusting.
I feel when I was lurking on 8/r9k/ and 8/v9k/, that they were more true to the concept of /r9k/, than current cuck/r9gay/.
>If not the older ones then it can infect the younger people who blossom into one of the many colorful leftist varieties as they treat their identity in a similar commodified fashion.
It's almost everyone. 
>Living in contradiction is the normalfag's everyday existence.
But we're "evil" for hating on them.
> I had been thinking about starting up again the past few months for my health.
What skinnyfat? 
>but I doubt anarchy or the "revolution" are coming any time soon.
better now than ever.
Replies: >>1397
>>1396
>What skinnyfat? 
Not really. I'm not normally super skinny or fat. I'm just out of shape: some fat replacing muscle and so on. Being in shape makes me feel better: more energy, better circulation (and therefore better body temp regulation), etc. The usual benefits.
>better now than ever.
It will come when it comes, but I suspect there is time yet. No sense worrying if sooner or later in my mind. But nevermind. Rather off-topic by now.
Replies: >>1401
>>1397
I just don't want normalniggers thinking that I weigh less than I do, I've been told by some fags that "I look that a incel" and "you look like you never been in a fight before" and knew that I was a virgin based off my looks.  Some coalburner told me that I look like a "school shooter" based off my arms/body. I get looks from people thinking based off my build that I don't workout because I don't have a solcal body builder physic. I think frame/build helps men, stocky manlets  with some muscles would look swole to a women vs a lanky with almost zero muscles and skinny limbs with the same weight. Alot of fatfucks have big arms, but most of that is fat, if some stocky skinnyfat has a good frame vs some wirery  dude, women would think that the skinnyfat is stronger/works out than the wirery  dude without looking shirtless bodies, because when I'm wearing XXl, women see the size difference  in my arm and the size of the shirt sleeve.  
> No sense worrying if sooner or later in my mind.
You just wait after they come after incels for being "terrorists".
Replies: >>1403 >>1428
>>1401
Stop caring about what normalniggers think faggot. If you're gonna work out do it for yourself.
Replies: >>1404
>>1403
That's what I'm doing.
>>1421
I have no dick and I must cum
>>1401
They pretty much already target "incels", there are states where someone can red flag you and have the cops show up at your door over it because we live in a retarded wotld where not having sex is a potentially extreme political statement to some niggerbrains
Replies: >>1430 >>1469
>>1428
>target "incels"
>there are states where someone can red flag you

What? Source?
cfe15b91e4edd78586175bc3bd62b52b.mp4 (u)
[Hide] (5MB, 576x1024, 01:01)
lol(1).png (u)
[Hide] (949.4KB, 834x1042)
un_women.PNG (u)
[Hide] (238KB, 596x819)
>>1428
>They pretty much already target "incels", there are states where someone can red flag you and have the cops show up at your door over it
How many people have you known were killed by "incels"? How many people have been killed since Elliot Rodgers by "incels" maybe what "over a 100" with mass "shootings" done by "incels"  combine? Yeah well it sucks having no friends at all to help you when shit like being flagged because you happen to be lonely and ugly happens. Has there been a time were you were red flagged, or some roastie gave you lip because of "you were creeping her out"?
Replies: >>1470 >>1471
>>1469
I feel kind of bad for incels, they are so fucking focused on not being able to get sex instead of focusing on their own happiness as they should. Best part is, women give even less of a shit about you if you go after them instead of caring about yourself.

The truth is, those people are trying to chase after women because someone told them to. If you want to chase after women, at the very fucking least do it for yourself and not for someone else. Getting a woman won't fix your problems nor will it make you any happier, actually accepting yourself and taking care of yourself will.

>That webm
He isn't bad looking at all.
>>1469
>>1470
That webm is fucking retarded normalnigger tiktok bullshit. That guy will do fine, he's plenty good looking. Scoring retarded social pity points for going on fucking omegle of all places and having random roasties bants you when you ask them to "date" you is fucking retarded, and pretending like that video is supposed to represent anything is even more retarded.
Replies: >>1472 >>1515
>>1471
Yes it is retarded normalnigger bullshit, but that gives us some actual looks into normalniger behavior. You seem to not notice how they act towards the guy anon, it's not about them saying "no", it's about how disgusted they actually act about the whole thing. Think about it, they go out of their way not only to say "no" even if they know it's a joke/it's serious, but to downright shit on him. It does represent a bit of normalfag behavior by showing the immediate disgusted reaction and that women are happy to shit on someone over the slightest bullshit.
Replies: >>1473 >>1515
>>1472
It's omegle video chat, people are there because they want to banter and act retarded. Women can certainly be evil creatures, but a woman responding "ew" in this context is really nothing more than banter.

Even if they responded like this in real life face to face it wouldn't even necessarily mean they actually don't like you. Women are just fucking retarded and incessantly act like children. If your response to them fucking with you is to slouch and pout like a faggot then they know you're a faggot.

I don't even like writing this shit because it makes me sound like some PUA normalnigger faggot, but you can easily play off of these interactions in a charismatic way to end up winning people over. Even when people say something with active malicious intent, the simple act of them seeing how easily it slides off of you makes them gravitate towards you.
Replies: >>1475
4a508274ffafcd277355058b6a7a4fb8.jpg (u)
[Hide] (584.6KB, 1200x1622)
>>1470
I feel bad for incels too. They're the butt of every joke nowadays, the subject of constant bullying in schools, ignored through their lives, constantly projected onto, never given any kind of companionship even when among each other and will probably be actually hunted some day. All just for chasing the needs humans normally have built into them. I know feeling anything that isn't raging hatred for incels is wildly unpopular and spat on but I can't just not feel at least a grain of sympathy for people who are clearly suffering unfairly.

>>1473
>a woman responding "ew" in this context is really nothing more than banter.
Even if that's true, they not only took the conscious action of insulting someone to make them feel bad, while laughing mind you, but they usually don't know or care enough about the internet to even understand the concept of simple banter and to distinguish it from serious discussion. Whenever they say something on the internet it's usually because they mean it.

>Even if they responded like this in real life face to face it wouldn't even necessarily mean they actually don't like you.
People throwing insults at your face doesn't mean they dislike you? How?

>If your response to them fucking with you is to slouch and pout like a faggot then they know you're a faggot.
Even if you're a faggot they still fucked with you like childish shits. A person handling a situation poorly doesn't excuse the initial actions of the offender.

>you can easily play off of these interactions in a charismatic way to end up winning people over. Even when people say something with active malicious intent, the simple act of them seeing how easily it slides off of you makes them gravitate towards you.
You can but I think that's a little unfair to expect someone to always handle bad situations well instead of calling out someone who does it in the first place. The logical and fair choice is not to punish the person who couldn't defend themselves well enough from getting beaten up in an alley, it's to punish the person who committed that action.

I'm happy you understand that women are evil but even then I feel like you're giving them way too much credit.
>>1475
>People throwing insults at your face doesn't mean they dislike you? How?
It's pretty standard normalnigger dancing, also known as "negging".
>Even if you're a faggot they still fucked with you like childish shits. A person handling a situation poorly doesn't excuse the initial actions of the offender.
It doesn't, but it's also not really grounds for me to feel bad about some faggot going around asking roasties on omegle to date him. I have higher expectations out of men than I do women in their capacity for social competency.
>You can but I think that's a little unfair to expect someone to always handle bad situations well instead of calling out someone who does it in the first place.
If you're putting yourself into those situations by acting like a fucking faggot then you deserve to get bullied. If a women walks by some guy eating his lunch on a park bench and mockingly laughs at him unprovoked while bickering "ew" that's something that's actually worth getting bothered by. But if you're going to put yourself into situations where you randomly ask women if they'll date you and you can't take the bants that's on you.
>I'm happy you understand that women are evil but even then I feel like you're giving them way too much credit.
I'm not giving women credit, I'm giving men credit. I expect men to have a certain understanding of the world as only men have the intellectual agency to understand these concepts. I don't usually put moral weight into the things women do because women don't have the intellectual capacity to understand morality.
Replies: >>1479
>>1475
I think that robot autism might be clouding this case. 

As someone who (probably) isn't autistic, the purpose of the laugh is to lighten the mood and imply that the woman thinks that the question he asked was either a joke or that it was slightly/completely ridiculous. With that being said, it is a bit ridiculous to ask some random internet stranger if they would go out with you so the reaction is consistent with the event.

>People throwing insults at your face doesn't mean they dislike you? How?
Do you have any close friends. I have a few and insulting each other isn't that uncommon. Most of it is just lighthearted banter.
It is, however, odd that they would do something like that to a stranger. You should only really be insulting your friends like that but only a few of the women said outright insults. Most of them settled on "Ew"
Aside from that, you don't have to be disliked to receive insults. Being disliked just makes you much more likely to receive them and to receive them with malicious intent.

I'm no fervid defender of women (I am posting here after all) but if we start attacking shadows eventually we're gonna lose sight of the real issues.

Shame that I had to go through some normalnigger video to make this point. Was trying to ignore it too.
Replies: >>1479
cow_doll.png (u)
[Hide] (1.7MB, 1373x1716)
>>1476
>But if you're going to put yourself into situations where you randomly ask women if they'll date you and you can't take the bants that's on you.
I have to admit that you're probably right but the point I wanted to make, and probably should have stated earlier, is that the video and instance in question revealed something very obvious about women and that is their willingness to jump at any opportunity to put someone down all the while giggling in sadistic delight. Yes, he did technically bring it on himself but it doesn't change what was revealed to us who had watched it.

>>1478
>the purpose of the laugh is to lighten the mood and imply that the woman thinks that the question he asked was either a joke or that it was slightly/completely ridiculous
Perhaps but I really can't bring myself to believe they did that to keep the mood light when they reacted with disgust through "ew" and even covering the screen. I could be wrong since normalscum have many odd habits such as laughing like hyenas constantly even in the absence of humor but I still doubt those laughs were without origin and possibly purpose.

>Most of it is just lighthearted banter.
WIth your friends. In this instance they weren't friends with the guy, they didn't know or care about familiarity or making it clear that their intention was not to harm but simply joke around, it was to express their honest thoughts and their actions which expressed their honest intents or the emotions they experienced as a result of their actions or in response to the person himself.

>you don't have to be disliked to receive insults
Possibly true but they don't come from nothing, they come from some level of spite most of the time.
Replies: >>1483
>>1475
You're prescribing too much personality in women. They don't believe or think much of anything, they're easily programmable NPCs.
>>1479
>Perhaps but I really can't bring myself to believe they did that to keep the mood light when they reacted with disgust through "ew" and even covering the screen
I could, feels a lot like a shit test and not their actual feelings on the matter (they most likely haven't decided how they should feel), the guy isn't at all ugly but he does present himself, I'd go as far as to say acting, as a bit socially incompetent and meek. In all likelihood they're playing along with his act. 

From experience only those who everyone else silently dislikes gives a shit about incels. Most people are just too agreeable, both for good and bad, to do anything that goes against the grain.
girls_dont_like_me.mp4 (u)
[Hide] (8.7MB, 1280x720, 01:38)
0ac.png (u)
[Hide] (89.8KB, 1260x600)
a43695462174fcd7fbf424a543a832b9-imagejpeg.jpg (u)
[Hide] (106.5KB, 644x800)
>>1470
>I feel kind of bad for incels, they are so fucking focused on not being able to get sex instead of focusing on their own happiness as they should.
I think that most "incels" do focus on their hobbies/intrest, just normalfags won't leave them aloud because  "muh dey incels virgin losers lol."
>Best part is, women give even less of a shit about you if you go after them instead of caring about yourself.
My dad told me that advice. 
>The truth is, those people are trying to chase after women because someone told them to.
Truth but also they're lonely. 
> If you want to chase after women, at the very fucking least do it for yourself and not for someone else. Getting a woman won't fix your problems nor will it make you any happier, actually accepting yourself and taking care of yourself will.
I know, that's my problem is pressure from family members. 
>That webm
>He isn't bad looking at all.
That's the point.
>>1471
 >That guy will do fine, he's plenty good looking. Scoring retarded social pity points for going on fucking omegle of all places and having random roasties bants you when you ask them to "date" you is fucking retarded, and pretending like that video is supposed to represent anything is even more retarded.
To prove that even good looking men can't get laid, it's normalnigger tier,  this Robot gives a better response >>1472.
>>1475
> will probably be actually hunted some day. 
"Incels" are "racist terrorists" and need to be killed or put in to "education camps" additude is going to happen within this year or next year enmasse. That  depending on some Robot's families, their own family will turn on them and report them to the feds because  not only they're adult virgins but "schizos" and "racist terrorists".
Replies: >>1516 >>1517
>>1515
>just normalfags won't leave them aloud because
Incels are normalfags. Just unsuccessful ones.
>I know, that's my problem is pressure from family members. 
You should simply stop giving a shit about what they're saying. Hearing them out is fine but you need to put your foot down and make yourself clear as to why you are forgoing romantic relationships. If you can't do that maybe you don't believe in your reasons deeply enough to belong here. Or perhaps you lack that confidence in your ability to communicate your point.

Also, stop posting wojak cuckchan shit.
Replies: >>1550
>>1515
>To prove that even good looking men can't get laid, it's normalnigger tier
That webm proves nothing about how difficult it is to "get laid". There is no reason to entertain some retard asking random bitches on the internet to "date" him regardless of how conventionally attractive he may or may not be. Just as there's no reason to be nice to some roastie you might encounter in an online game. If some roastie randomly started talking in voice chat and asking silly boys if they liked her she'd get absolutely fucking verbally demolished. If you cant take the bants then don't go online and do stupid shit.
>Truth but also they're lonely. 
Loneliness is a choice.
Replies: >>1550
I find hilarious how supposedly well educated, mature normalniggers in the media throw around incel as an insult. It just shows that the masses never mature beyond their high schools years, it's just calling them virgins in an insulting way. Fucking normalniggers should all be slaves of the autist master race.
Replies: >>1542
>>1541
Can't be an incel if you're a volcel. Normalnigger insults aren't very adaptable.
Replies: >>1543
>>1542
I'm sure that they would think volcel is an insult too (after all if you disregard 3DPD you must be a faggot or mentally ill).
>>1516
>Incels are normalfags. Just unsuccessful ones.
Most are, some are just pure autismos.
>Hearing them out is fine but you need to put your foot down and make yourself clear as to why you are forgoing romantic relationships
I tell my dad that, he listens,just not my siblings especially my sister, which is funny because have of them are virgins and the other half haven't fucked in months/years. It's just politics. 
> If you can't do that maybe you don't believe in your reasons deeply enough to belong here. Or perhaps you lack that confidence in your ability to communicate your point.
Maybe I'm just a failed normalnigger, yes I can't really communicate my points, and when I do they say "I need to go outside to the real world and not be on cuckchan".
>Also, stop posting wojak cuckchan shit.
I don't have anything else to mock bitches with. 
>>1517
>Loneliness is a choice.
Not really, it depends on the person and what happens to them in life.
>>1112
Sounds like a serious case of sour grapes.
I'm glad normalniggers are getting vaccinated. Soon we will start to see them dropping like flies.
Replies: >>2509 >>2587
>normalnigs get vaxed
>start dropping lie flies
>had live savings
>died before could write will
>couldn't bring up will to them while they were dying out of fear of being written out because normalniggers are niggers
>majority of vaccinations are on old people with life savings
>everyone dies and all the accumulated wealth is taken by the state
My neet future is over.
Replies: >>2550
>>1470
>I feel kind of bad for incels, they are so fucking focused on not being able to get sex instead of focusing on their own happiness as they should.
Save your sympathy for those who deserve it. Incels are just failed normalfags who get angry cuz tfw no stacy to fuck every day.
>>2506
I hope they turn into zombies and eat each other.
This thread reminds of r9k on 2018, half of the post discussing the definition of a robot and the other half calling eachother normalniggers. Tyrone did a good job limiting all those posts to their own thread.
>>2507

How will the world be like when baby boomers are all dead and gone. Aren't they the generation that owns most of the wealth?
>>2506
I'm being force to get vaccinated  by my boomer dad. Almost every other conversion I have with him he brings up that I should set up a appointment to go get a vaccine for "my families heath and my health".  It started months ago when my mom wanted me to get corona vaccinated, and now I feel that I can't do anything at all anyone because  I not taking the vaccine, the only option is to move out because "I'm a health hazard" for my family despite most of my family hasn't been vaccinated yet.
Replies: >>2588
>>2587
It's good to be cautious but if it's vaccine or homelessness just take the vaccine. If you can negotiate your way out of that ultimatum though that would be best.
Replies: >>2593
536fae8fcd95169c9ae58354202df9f126139b8d8e239977f4498a7ea43806da.webm (u)
[Hide] (9.6MB, 720x1280, 01:42)
Fauci_Wear_2_masks,_it_is_more_effective_at_stopping_COVID-19_-_Business_Insider_-_2021-01-27.png (u)
[Hide] (587.3KB, 1284x696)
surgeon_general_masks.jpg (u)
[Hide] (59.4KB, 608x437)
>>2588
> If you can negotiate your way out of that ultimatum though that would be best.
I honestly think I can't explain to them that even if I'm a young adult, corona not going to effect me as much even with old people the death rate is around 1%, and that they even say that most vaccines you have to take it twice or multiple times. I think it's retarded that I would have to get  vaccines for something like corona multiple times a year for maybe even my lifetime, even when no one out side of boomers give a shit about it really that much anymore besides niggerpilled redditors.
Replies: >>2594 >>2595
>>2593
Get a fake vaccine certificate/passport thing. Those are really hot in the black market right now.
Replies: >>2600
>>2593
>mask
I think that the consensus before rona propaganda was that masks will not prevent you from getting a disease at all but if you yourself are sick it lowers the chance that you do some stupid shit like sneezing or coughing into the air rather than your elbow. Its why in japan sick people would wear masks. They probably aren't that much more effective than your elbow is but if your a forgetful retarded normalfaggot or a senile old person it stops you from spreading your germs due to your incompetence.
Replies: >>2600
photo_2021-01-27_03-29-26.jpg (u)
[Hide] (39KB, 896x514)
1609301819921.jpg (u)
[Hide] (239.2KB, 768x960)
son.jpg (u)
(10.1KB, 250x250)
my_body_my_choice.png (u)
[Hide] (318.4KB, 592x595)
20210305_044657.jpg (u)
[Hide] (63.1KB, 782x960)
>>2594
That's not my issue, I have almost no control over my life, and I rely almost everything on my dad, fuck I we're going to set up a bank account today and I'm worried he's going to force me to get a shot from one the rona centers. 
>>2595
Ok I thought it was because of muh racism against the chinese that we couldn't wear mask yet. A year later some news outlets are  telling  us to wear multiple mask because of muh more effective.   Everywhere from buses to counters to desks and tables we have shields in between us, and yet with the shields, the masks, and the social distancing everyone has to get vaccinated even if it doesn't effect us because muh new strain each week more deadlier!
Replies: >>2601
0e6578d4347b2cda1fdd92af2b3b7a149f98cbb54c69abefd93f8fe834e6f359.jpg (u)
[Hide] (227.9KB, 1100x1380)
>>2600
>double mask
>triple mask
Replies: >>2602
1610819172394.jpg (u)
[Hide] (125.1KB, 640x633)
Egi_q-DXcAEZYRS.jpg (u)
[Hide] (147.2KB, 1242x1776)
>>2601
yeah
At this point I hope the vaccines end up creating a Marek disease but for humans and we can laugh at normalniggers dying everywhere. I wouldn´t mind dying in such a scenario, their suffering would be worth it.
Its amazing how 2020 made a lot of them suicidal not being able to leave the house. Makes me wonder how many of them would react with how i lived my life

>30
>Neet for 8 years
>Spend day asleep, night awake 
>Picked up disgusting porn fetish/addiction
>No change in sight 
>Might get kicked out soon

Im not even panicking or pondering about suicide like the majority of these people have. Fuck these people 

>>1091
The internet sorta sucked back then too especially with forums being monitored by faggot power hungry autists and inner circles within staff and mods being a huge problem that limited speech. However id definitely take that over tech ignorant women shilling their onlyfans or patreon.
Replies: >>2613 >>3312
>>2610
It's hilarious, normalniggers break the moment their routines are changed. Hell, I even saw normalniggers breaking down because "OH NO I CAN'T GO TO THE OFFICE AAAA I NEED THAT SOCIAL STIMULATION AAAAA" meanwhile working from home for me has been a blessing.
I fucking hate these subhumans, they are basically animals who need the herd to not go insane, they are really below us. And the worst part is that they end up in positions with power and end up making your life worse.
cb844e2fa0710087a1a8ddacba0a8111c6066bf2102e1da1bc1550083a9acc88.jpg (u)
[Hide] (54.6KB, 447x686)
The past 5 years or so have been the ultimate "blackpill" for me. I have no real hope that things will get any better in my lifetime. Between the virus, the BLM bullshit, the elections, the many uncovered truths that have gone more or less unnoticed because they cause discomfort to the general public, and every other stupid thing, it has all shown me just how crazy people will get over nothing, all while ignoring the real problems. What makes it more ridiculous is the fact that they act like this not because of any serious mental defect, (other than being generally retarded) but because they got peer-pressured into subscribing to stupid ideas by other spineless retards, who believe these things because the bullshit news outlets on TV and the internet told them what to think and they follow it blindly, even when it makes zero logical sense. All I really want is to get away from it all, so I'm trying to explore different ways to make money from home so I only ever have to leave home to buy food. I just want to sit in my home, escape this shitty world by means of vidya and old sci-fi shows for 5-10 years, then end my life peacefully on my own terms. 

What also bothers me is the fact that although that simple life really doesn't seem like too much to ask at all, the normalniggers seem to do everything in their power to try to stop anyone from escaping their mad world of fear and ignorance, while the corporate kikes attempt to do everything in their power to stop anyone from escaping life-long slavery. I just want the chance to be somewhat content for once in my life, but the rest of the world keeps trying to break down my door and drag me into the hell they've created for themselves. It's all so tiresome.
Replies: >>2615
>>2614
If you are an American I can only say that it sucks to be in your situation, your country is fucked on uncountable ways. I am shocked at seeing the average normalnigger there worrying about their pet niggers so much. 
I have been studying mathematical finance for a while and I'm getting into daytrading, honestly with the autism some robots have here we could find out a reliable, profitable strategy that could be automatized. As long as you can prove that in the long term it's profitable you could get a paycheck every month.
Also yeah, it's amazing how much normalniggers manage to destroy everything that could be good in this world. What I mean is better exemplified with the Internet. Look at what it could be, and look it now monopolized by google, facecuck and social media, then the sorry state of 4cuck and how much bandwith is occupied by normalnigger shit. I could go on, but it's always like that.
Replies: >>2625 >>2630 >>2665
You losers are pathetic. Stop hating everything in life, and maybe you'll actually enjoy it.
Replies: >>2619 >>2622
>>2618
Go suck a shotgun faggot nigger
>>2618
I agree with the point that focusing on shit things in life only leads to a perpetually shit mood. In the case of most robots those shit things would be normalniggers and their antics. That would mean that the best course of action for most robots would be to ignore normalniggers and focus on themselves and their lives. However, that doesn't mean that you can't occasionally complain about those things, as one might be doing in this thread.

That being said, You just sound like a retarded normalnigger who dropped by for no reason other than to spit on the ground and act like a retard. 

This thread is mostly for venting and so of course most of the posts are going to be negative in mood and nature. Drawing conclusions about the QoL of users here based on such an obviously cherry-picked sample of posts is retarded and a basic failure in judgment.
>>2615
>If you are an American I can only say that it sucks to be in your situation
Thank you for understanding, anon. I get so annoyed with all the people who tell Americans to count their blessings without realizing that this country is actually pretty fucked and that most things here are rigged to hell and back. I'm not saying that I'm worse off than other people in other countries, but the truth of the matter is that most of the world is in a bad way right now, the United States included. So I think it's pretty fucking rich when when people try to tell Americans how 'lucky' and 'privileged' we are when our government runs like a mafia, our media constantly pushes propaganda, and the banks and corporations do everything they can to stop people from building wealth. This country sucks, I just wish people would realize that and stop buying into the lie that this place is Elysium.

>I have been studying mathematical finance for a while and I'm getting into daytrading
That's cool. I actually plan on opening a trading account this month, I've been studying the stock market and trading strategies for a while now and I wanted to try my hand at it because I actually find it interesting and enjoyable.

>Also yeah, it's amazing how much normalniggers manage to destroy everything that could be good in this world. What I mean is better exemplified with the Internet. Look at what it could be, and look it now monopolized by google, facecuck and social media, then the sorry state of 4cuck and how much bandwith is occupied by normalnigger shit.
Very true. I wouldn't even mind that stuff so much if these cunts didn't go out of their way to invade and destroy our websites. They ruined 4chan beyond repair, then they ruined and destroyed 8ch, now 8kun is (as far as I know) a hangout for delusional boomers. Now they're even attacking the webring. I can sort of understand why (((they))) would go after a board like /fascist/ because it represents a threat to their way of life, but people even go after /r9k/ all the time, and we've always been a pretty self-contained board. But that's the normalfag manifesto: preach equality and tolerance while secretly hunting down and attacking anything that's different.
Replies: >>2627 >>2631 >>2665
>>2625
Why are you namefagging?
Replies: >>2637
>>2615
>If you are an American I can only say that it sucks to be in your situation, your country is fucked on uncountable ways.
Yeah, it's getting to the point where many people can't even afford to put a roof over their heads anymore. But of course, refugees and niggers have no trouble living here due to the massive amount of support they get from the government. I can't think of a more cucked country right now than the US.
Replies: >>2864
>>2625
You put something in the name on accident nigger, clear it next time.
Replies: >>2637
>>2631
Shit, I don't even remember touching the name field. Sorry.

>>2627
I don't think a random underscore constitutes namefagging necessarily. At any rate, it was unintentional.
>>2615
>>2625
>to escape the merchant slavery system you just have to become a (((merchant))) yourself.
Oy vey

Admitted, I thought about it too, because even if you manage to go neet you are dependent on an prone to be humiliated by the government.
If I where to go that way myself I would make sure to make enough money so I can buy a huge house that can serve as a refuge for robots so they don't have to go through that garbage themselves, but it's not even certain someone would be left at that point let alone they'd be willing to trust a stranger with their life.
Replies: >>2666 >>2668
>>2665
Rather that than be a wageslave. Honestly if I was able to earn a salary doing that on my own I would be glad and wouldn´t want too much more. Its not money in itself I chase, but rather the freedom to fuck off from normalnigger society or at least engage it completely on my terms.
>>2665
>trading stocks is jewish
Only if you're working for a (((hedge fund))) or (((investment firm,))) otherwise you're independent, and the overwhelming majority of your profits go to you. Unfortunately, a small portion of administrative fees will always end up in the pocket of some kike somewhere, but it's a far sight better than wageslaving for a pozzed-to-shit corporation that will only ever give you scraps and expect you to be thankful for it. Daytrading is no different than freelance programming, freelance writing, or art commissions, they're all ways of making money independently from the comfort and sanctuary of your home and ultimately gain the freedom to avoid the chaotic shitstorm that is this kike and normalnigger infested world, without having to give up video games, internet, and indoor plumbing to go play Grizzly Adams innawoods. For the record, I don't really mean to knock the 'innawoods' lifestyle for those who are interested in it, but I have come to terms with the fact that I'm probably not cut out for that life personally.
Replies: >>2670
>>2668
Yeah I actually agree with this. I wish more anons saw it like that. I am the other anon who said would be studying to be a good daytrader, I'd gladly help any robot with this if they wanted to. We could have a dedicated trading thread for example to discuss strategies and the like. If anyone got an easy to automate strategy we would be golden tbh. Say goodbye to wagecucking, we would be free men.
Replies: >>2671 >>2956
>>2670
>dedicated trading thread
Make the thread amigo! You're the expert, I'll follow you.
>>1091
Internet was always for porn, the first image ever sent was of a nude woman, same with photography.
>>2630
Seems like the deal in Murrika was to bleed the middle class to below working class and syphon that money directly into supporting niggers/spics/vermin etc to force everyone onto a (((level playing field))) = a dystopian hell where everyone is gradually crab-bucketed to the point where you end up literally fighting niggers in the street if you have the perverse notion to go outside.
f110438d4255db14b169afe8e1839e447ed387f5658dec46f122276e9fde0a5d.jpg (u)
[Hide] (43KB, 540x361)
>Get told I did something wrong by higher up
>I clearly didn't do that, and he should know that
>I'm even holding proof coincidentally
>First words out of my mouth are 'that's a lie'
>Higher up starts sperging out about how I clearly did it and that I'm disrespectful
>Instantly contradicts himself
>Call him out on it
<He fucking ignores me
>Attempt to use the evidence in my hands
<Ignores it again
>Guy walks past that should be able to back me up
>His account contradicts the starting claim
>Attempt yet again to point it out
<Ignored again, and the fat fuck starts insulting me as well
I used to think things would be better after school. Why the fuck do I even try.
Replies: >>2950
>>2949
Higher ups are known to have a massive ego that get in the way of a lot of things. They're often very insecure and thus want to feel either professionally or intellectually superior to those that work under them so the last thing they want is truth that comes from down under. 
>Higher up starts sperging out about how I clearly did it and that I'm disrespectful
Acting hostile to cover up the fact that they were caught lying instead of admitting that they were wrong is pretty common for people with a large ego. I think you should ask awkward questions instead of outright accusing him of lying. Ask him questions in a way that looks like you don't know that he is lying. Appear as if you are just confused and point out that the logic he is bringing up doesn't make sense. If you play it calm and rational then he may just back out from fear of being caught lying even though you already caught him lying inside your head. Another way of saying this would be to put him in a situation where you show that he is on the verge of being caught lying and then he will do the rest of the work for you. I'm not sure if this advice works but it's something.
>>2670
I dont have time to daytrade currently but I have already invested into divvie neet strats so i wouldnt mind a thread on daytrading, or even options trading. iron condors and the like
>>2610
I've lived most of my life the same way. I'm 26 and was recently diagnosed as schizotypal.
Replies: >>3314
>>3312
Nothing wrong with that, though I'll never go get diagnosed with anything I'm pretty sure I'm a schizoid myself.
At least right now, I don't the see the point of getting a diagnosis. It would only make my life harder and worse in the long run. The worse thing that could happen is a trip to a mental institution, and that doesn't sound fun. I still have some plans for the future. However, it might be good later on in life if everything else fails. The neetbucks don't sound too bad either.
Replies: >>3318
>>3315
I've been tempted by the idea of collecting NEETbux in the past, but never went through with it. Aside from the fact that my family discourages taking government handouts, (which is a bit ironic, since they're fairly aware of how fucked the government is) I also don't wish to risk institutionalization. It's probably even worse in the modern day, as in all likelihood, mental patients are being subjected to mandatory vaccination, further damaging their bodies and minds.
Replies: >>3320
>>3318
My family always encouraged me to steal from the government as often as I could, but my (and their) pride never allowed me to do it. Also, you are legally obligated to tell almost everyone if you do have a mental condition. I don't think forced institutionalization is an option unless you are deemed a threat to yourself or others, but we all know that some people can bend and twist rules to their liking, so it's better not to risk it. I always have the Rosenhan experiment at the back of my mind. Besides, leaving aside any covid paranoia, most mental treatments are still experimental and can have some unexpected aftereffects.
[New Reply]
103 replies | 30 files
Connecting...
Show Post Actions

Actions:

Captcha:

Instructions
- news - rules - faq -
jschan 0.1.7